• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by itsmejaxor

1. I

EP3 Adaptors for the rear speakers to mount aftermarket speakers

Hi I'm looking to see if anyone has recommendations for rear speaker mounting brackets to mount 4 screw speakers in an ep3 The stock speakers in there have 3 screw holes but my aftermarket ones which I have amped have 4 holes. I used calibra mounting adaptor to get 6.5 inch speakers in front...
  2. I

Passengers side window not working after stripping ep3

Hi I stripped out my car to soundproof it several months ago and install speakers. The day after i stripped it out i noticed the passenger window hasnt been working from either door. I have checked the 4 20A fuses under under the steering wheel and the all look fine. Are there any other...
  3. I

Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

What battery model do you have fitted? I'm looking at upgrading my audio to a 1650rms amp and wanted to find any decent compatible batteries
  4. I

Biggest compatible silver top battery for ep3

Hi i've been looking at upgrading the audio system on my 05 type R and have settled on it being driven by the AV 5.1k which is a 1650w rms amp. I overlooked the fact that my battery is pants, and although i recently put a Varta blue battery in. I recently put an E38 Varta silver in my 300zx...
  5. I

Pad replacement for megane caliper brake kit

Rang freakyparts they were helpful. ended up being megane rs mk2 fronts, nissan murano discs
  6. I

EP3 changing speakers?

Where did you get the speaker adaptor? I can't find a 6.5" one
  7. I

Pad replacement for megane caliper brake kit

I purchased my 04 type r a few years ago and was recently told the front pads and standard rear discs needed replacing. The only issue is that when i bought the car it mentioned having a brake upgrade with Megane RS calipers, the guy didnt know anything else about them as he had only had it a...
  8. I

4 different bosch batteries to choose from

Unfortunately I can't see anything to do with the vin number on there. I don't think ill be buying from the other place after seeing some of the search engine reviews though. The price seems too good to be true.
  9. I

I have also found this battery which is £100 in halfords and halfords says it is suitable. Would this be a decent battery? It comes with a longer guarantee than the bosch battery https://www.thebatteryshop.co.uk/yuasa-12v-50ah-450a-silver-car-battery-ybx5053-hsb053-8583-p.asp It says that it...
  10. I

I'm looking at replacing the battery on an 04 type r. Currently it has a halfords battery model number HB053 and when looking on carpartsforless and eurocarparts i'm getting 4 different batteries coming up and i don't know which one to buy I was hoping someone could advise me on which one...
  11. I

EP3 Front tyre size

This looks like a great deal then. https://grinspeed.co.uk/shop/exedy-oem-clutch-fitted/ I'm glad Grinspeed was recommended even if im not getting the LSD right now. I've had a look online and it looks like a company called Area motorsport are very similarly priced who are very close by to...
  12. I

EP3 Front tyre size

I should have bought a new 1080ti when I bought the 1070, but the maintainence on my CLS left me deep in my student overdraft (which i'm surprised Santander let me keep for so many years after finishing Uni). I want to get a radeon 7 to pair with a freesync monitor. I think it will hold value...
  13. I

EP3 Front tyre size

Whether it is feb or march just depends on whether I spend £700 on a new graphics card for my computer to stop my fps dropping from 60 to 52 on occasion when playing Forza :lol: Its also my excuse for not currently getting an LSD fitted and just having the clutch replaced, although that is...
Back