• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Biggest compatible silver top battery for ep3

Hi i've been looking at upgrading the audio system on my 05 type R and have settled on it being driven by the AV 5.1k which is a 1650w rms amp.

I overlooked the fact that my battery is pants, and although i recently put a Varta blue battery in. I recently put an E38 Varta silver in my 300zx.

It wasn't listed as officially compatible, but I had seen it mentioned on forums that other people had used it so I was able to use a much higher capacity battery on my 300.

I was hoping to see if anyone knew of any larger capacity batteries that I could look to fit.

For audio you're generally looking for the highest 'amp hour' figure in a battery that has an identical or smaller footprint than OEM; and make sure that the terminals are of the correct orientation (so that your +/- wiring for the car still reaches).

For audio you're generally looking for the highest 'amp hour' figure in a battery that has an identical or smaller footprint than OEM; and make sure that the terminals are of the correct orientation (so that your +/- wiring for the car still reaches).
yes

Back