• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by J-T

1. J

Engine malfunction light and sat nav probs

No, it's got the standard system. Took it round to the garage i ususally use today, he said the same thing - probable lambda sensor. gonna check it out for me next week. with the sat nav - maybe it's not worth me trying a 2nd hand disc then, i guess it's likely to just be the same. i've heard...
  2. J

Hmm, i was thinking that or the cat. i'll let you know how i get on. any ideas on the sat nav?
  3. J

well i don't remember seeing it on when i drove it - i'm sure i would have noticed it. like i say, if i re-set the ecu, it goes off, but then will come back on again after a day or so, so there's obviously an issue somewhere.
  4. J

It was from a garage in halifax. i agreed to buy it as a trade sale, as i got it for £1200 less than the screen price, so i've agreed to no warranty. in any case. halifax is 50 odd miles away from me, so it's just easier for me to try and sort, as i need the car on a daily basis
  5. J

I'm now in my 3rd day of CTR ownership and im trying to sort some annoying niggles. when i bought it the engine/emissions light was on, but i thought it was probably just because it had been stood for a while. so yesterday i reset the ecu, which turned it off. however, i just drove home from...
Back