• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by J3rk My Turk3y

1. J

Could no find where to post

went to honda after work today, they changed the air con relay and it kicked in. Ice cold :)
  2. J

Could no find where to post

Basicaly i have sent the fn2 to the dreaded mot, 2 x new tyres and a puncture, rocker cover gasket (second time in a year), drivers side shocker, heat sinc replacement, new arch protector, arc lining, lower bumpber and battery. Cost a fortune this time, i was like well all cars break its just...
  3. J

Lsd Question

nice one again sir loxy, missed last year on the ring was gutted. I seen a mugen box and clutch with the diff go for £750 quid on flee bay a while ago. I wanted it but thaght it was to cheap and must have been wrong, just the kit on the car hence the price. Im looking online now for the...
  4. J

Lsd Question

Im realy sorry if this question has been asked as i have searched and not found my answe on the world wide web. I have a 2008 type r gt will the better lsd of the 2009+ bolt straight on in a sence. Basicaly im going nurburgring in summer or i hope to be going this time. i dont fancy pushing the...
  5. J

Fn2 Painted not wrapped

The reason its cheap is my mate works at a delete a dent firm and he does foreigner's at weekend when his boss is not in. I had a fiesta st last a white one and i had the roof mirrors and spoiller done in black wrap. It looked amazing once it was done but i jumped in and just did it. I do agre...
  6. J

HKS Racing Suction Kit

Thank you once again mate. Thats the cheapest one yet at £302.00 most start at £350 and go up to £400. Its strange you helping me here, i watched your video on utube the outher day and made a comment on how you have helped me in the past. Then you reply lol. Ill be getting a exhaust in 3 weeks...
  7. J

Fn2 Painted not wrapped

Hey guys just wanted some advice.Im booking my car in this week for gloss black alloys, black spoiler, black skirts, Black mirrors and black grill and lip round front and reap bumpers. I cant do photoshop and cant do microsoft paint lmao and yes i have tried. Just wanted to know if it will be...
  8. J

HKS Racing Suction Kit

I have been searching for a hour or so now for this induction kit. Does anyone know where the cheapest retailer is where you get club discount. I dont want to jump the gun and buy one and loose out. Thanks
  9. J

Mintex Groved Disks and EBC Yellow Stuff Pads

I must admit hazz there is alot of dust of the pads, but they seem to grip realy once warmed. thanks for the advice pal i will remember the DS2500s pads for next time. What disks do you use for future reference.
  10. J

FK2 FK2 general discussion

The Type R has allways been cheaper so lets hope so. If its arround the 20 k mark i will be defo getting one.
  11. J

FK2 FK2 general discussion

It looks amazing it realy does. My question is price, the FN2 was £18k New and if im right that was not the GT model. This has to be close to £30k with it pushing 280 B.H.P and having a turbo.
  12. J

Second Hand Induction Kits

To be fair i was actualy looking for a k and n appolo or the AEM shortram second hand. I will just keep looking then for a HKS and bite the bullet.
  13. J

The price is £329.95 new and cant find one anywhere second hand. Saying that it would still be £250+ second hand.
  14. J

Whats Better 0-30 Or 5-40

Last year about this time i purchased a major service kit from cox motor parts. The oil supplied was 0-30, i have been reading members saying the fully synthetic 5-40 is better all rounder. I rang honda and they recomended the 0-30 and thats what they use. I must admit the oil has started to...
  15. J

Basicaly im looking for a induction kit for the FN2 Type R, second hand if possible. What should i be looking for in pictures and what kind of questions should i ask. I see alot of posts on the net of people selling these and the new oner getting trouble from the kits. I understand you get what...
Back