• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by J7

1. J

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

If only that was the same for Ex's. Nice motor mate, hope you've been keeping well.
  2. J

S2KIP's S2000

After time if you start to feel a slight vibration at speed from the diff those will sort it out. Inevitably happens mate.
  3. J

Loxy's Type R #4

What sort of power should it make with all the kit mate? Car looks spot on btw!
  4. J

S2KIP's S2000

How much lower is it now Chris? Will probably need a set of these mate. http://www.meganracing.com/product.asp?prodid=903&catid=54
  5. J

Type R #9 CW FD2

yeah I looked at it. Bare expensive day though, thinks its about £750. no money for beers or clam.
  6. J

Type R #9 CW FD2

You going to Spa this summer Dott?
  7. J

S2KIP's S2000

I think I had the Whiteline or cusco ones? Just means you can keep the damping fairly soft so it doesn't skip about but the roll bars keep it from transferring back hard on you if you hang it out. Standard calipers are pretty good really, unless you're going to spend big bucks not much point.
  8. J

S2KIP's S2000

Transforms the car mate, worth the money. Coilovers and roll bars are imo the best upgrade you can do.
  9. J

S2KIP's S2000

What suspension you running?
  10. J

S2KIP's S2000

If you intend to go to shows,few sunday drives and scene it up then fine.But I know that's not how you drive lol If you intend to beat on it/ track it then boosting imo is not the way forward. Granted its fun but you have several issues to deal with when you drive them hard. Whilst the stock...
  11. J

S2KIP's S2000

Don't boost it.
  12. J

S2KIP's S2000

The Enkei's look good on the S, nice choice.
  13. J

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

Didn't realise Dominos was organic lol
  14. J

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

That supplement life bro.
  15. J

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

Should of bought a handa.
Back