• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

Yeah they're great pads. Mine squealed too, which is why I went for Endless this time around. Still, the stopping power massively outweighs the squealing.

The noise isn't that bad really. And I bet there's no ceratec or similar on them so easily solved.

OEM dampers with Eibach springs, but I've been in talks with Tom about options. Just need to confirm a few things but I'm 99% set on some Ohlins Road & Track.

Transforms the car mate, worth the money. Coilovers and roll bars are imo the best upgrade you can do.

I've already had dibs on my Eibach springs. :lol: Which roll bars are worth looking at?

I had thought about changing the calipers as well, but I don't think it needs it right now.

I think I had the Whiteline or cusco ones? Just means you can keep the damping fairly soft so it doesn't skip about but the roll bars keep it from transferring back hard on you if you hang it out.

Standard calipers are pretty good really, unless you're going to spend big bucks not much point.

Whiteline are recommended for Evo's usually, so will look at them.

Speaking of parts turning up, apparently there's a massive box waiting for me at TGM. :lol:

Whiteline are recommended for Evo's usually, so will look at them.

Speaking of parts turning up, apparently there's a massive box waiting for me at TGM. :lol:

Give Tom a nudge when there on mine if you're popping in this week or at the weekend.

I won't be there this weekend Chris, I'll be busy getting fcuked up and watching the Foo Fighters.

Correct, that's now not going on anymore. So I've no idea what I'm doing this weekend now. :lol:

IIqmlIW.png

Ordered. I'm also sourcing Whiteline sway bars front and rear. Just having a mental battle at the moment as I'm booked in at TGM soon for a full underseal and arch treatment, but I could can that off and get the Ohlins fitted and get the underseal done later in the year. It's not in desperate need of it. Hmm.

I was wondering if Tom could do it all on a Saturday. Good shout, I'll ask him tomorrow.

The list of things to be fitted keeps growing.

- CE28N
- Ohlins Road & Track
- Samco intake hose
- CR Stereo cover
- Front lip

And I've just found another box in the house with the fancy Honda Access floor mats in them that I've not yet fitted.

Finally, whilst slightly drunk yesterday I may have ordered some Spoon Monoblock calipers. Apparently they'll fit with 10mm spacers with my spec wheels, just hope that doesn't cause any issues with rubbing.

Back