• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by j_james

1. J

FK2 FK2 general discussion

[emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Cheers Dweezle, will have a look online. Just thought they would like cool to put on for pictures. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Has anyone fitted neons to their FK2? If so which ones..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

How much could I sell my Red Kevlar Evenuri? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

Yeah I heard that too about the carbon pipe but havent seen it anywhere? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Any advice on this would be appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

Does anyone rate the forge inlet hose and the ancillary pipes etc? I have an eventuri intake and heard the forge doesn’t really fit well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

Whats the best way of putting the interior carbon pack on that you can safely get them off for resale?ha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

What mods is he selling? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

How do you get rid of the small scratches that somehow appear on the shiny gloss boot trim and the diffuser? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Hmmm was thinking about £1000. Will have a look online see whats out there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

Well the sound of it on the youtube videos Ive been watching. How much could I put my milltek race catback up for as its £1600 brand new? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

So I can get the Martelius exhaust for £600 less of what the Milltek is. So much cheaper and seems to be the better one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

doesnt crackle* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. J

Yeah I was thinking they are different dimensions. Well Ive had it for about 6k miles now. The milltek is nice though its good quality and doesnt get in the way of my eventuri if you know what I mean. It does crackle and pop which I was surprised by. Ive looked at the Martelius one however the...
Back