• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I stole it from civinfo, I can't find anything on Google or Instagram, could be more on Facebook :smt102

I have the milltek catback race exhaust but it doesnt seem very throaty. If I got the tegiwa b pipe how would it fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the milltek catback race exhaust but it doesnt seem very throaty. If I got the tegiwa b pipe how would it fit?

i'm on the belief that the miltek is 3", and the b-pipe is for OEM system at 2.5". even with the reduction, it'll probably have to be cut in rather than direct replacement.

how long have you had it fitted - was it new? took my remus system about 1.5k miles to settle itself in and give it's true characturistics.

b698402259e23e70defe93a2409ca09b.jpg
6aedfb1aa3775a4e55dd6cd5448a4d81.jpg

i'm on the belief that the miltek is 3", and the b-pipe is for OEM system at 2.5". even with the reduction, it'll probably have to be cut in rather than direct replacement.

how long have you had it fitted - was it new? took my remus system about 1.5k miles to settle itself in and give it's true characturistics.

Yeah I was thinking they are different dimensions. Well Ive had it for about 6k miles now. The milltek is nice though its good quality and doesnt get in the way of my eventuri if you know what I mean. It does crackle and pop which I was surprised by. Ive looked at the Martelius one however the build quality isnt as good and it could get rather annoying.

Yeah I was thinking they are different dimensions. Well Ive had it for about 6k miles now. The milltek is nice though its good quality and doesnt get in the way of my eventuri if you know what I mean. It does crackle and pop which I was surprised by. Ive looked at the Martelius one however the build quality isnt as good and it could get rather annoying.

doesnt crackle*

my gear change issues have come back to haunt. Very similar symptoms as what i had after 14months from new (... 17 months ago!) - gear changes are notchy. booked in with dealer to investigate next week.

i wonder if they'll consider upgrading me to the fk8 flywheel/clutch single mass system :p i can only hope...

I'll be wanting some more details on the issues this time around, other than it being "a clutch issue". First time is annoying, second time is worrying as the next time will be at my own cost. That said, if it's just a fault with the friction plate (as i suspected the first one was) then an aftermarket SMF kit should eradicate the problem.

So I can get the Martelius exhaust for £600 less of what the Milltek is. So much cheaper and seems to be the better one?

So I can get the Martelius exhaust for £600 less of what the Milltek is. So much cheaper and seems to be the better one?

In what way is it better? Sound ? Build quality?
I think the Remus exhaust sounds Great.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well the sound of it on the youtube videos Ive been watching. How much could I put my milltek race catback up for as its £1600 brand new?

The Marty on cold start is burble heaven, I love rolling down my road at 6:15am echoing off the houses, the few occasional pops as well.
I read somewhere an owner had the martelius and the B pipe, he didn't last long from what I remember :lol:

Generic FK2 Civic Type R Discussion

Hmmm was thinking about £1000. Will have a look online see whats out there

Never in a month of Sunday’s sadly. I was given the real runaround trying to offload a fujitsubo system for the fk2. Without sounding a tw*t it seems most owners are paying a lot per month for a car and can’t afford mods.

There are a few serious buyers for “high value” turbo type r modifications.

I actually got asked if I would accept payments over 3 months on a £900 eventuri for the fk8.

As above you’ll be lucky to retrieve £750 from a milltek

There are a few serious buyers for “high value” turbo type r modifications.

I actually got asked if I would accept payments over 3 months on a £900 eventuri for the fk8.

that comical. yeah, take 3 monthly payments, you'll dispatch after the third payment is received, else you'd only see the first or maybe second payment.

Back