• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jackCTR

1. jackCTR

removing backbox

what tools + (socket sizes etc) do i need to get my backbox off?
  2. jackCTR

skunk2 springs 55mm F 50mm R

has anyone got a 50mm drop they can show me ?
  3. jackCTR

part number????

the lever down in the drivers footwell to open the bonnet on my ep3 has snapped clean off and i need a new one does anybody know the part number for this or know what it is called speciafically so i can search for one on the net. thanks.
  4. jackCTR

Recommended lowering kit?

iam currently running stock springs but want to change to some eibachs, but dont no how much to drop it. any reccommendations? i cnt go too low as i got a sportex b pipe and it will scrap like hell! just want to lower the car to give it a more aggresive look!
  5. jackCTR

Rear caliper

My caliper on the rear on of ep3 isnt seeming to opening back up fully and the pads are rubbing on the brake disc, why would this be? And isit a new caliper and pads job or can abit of diy sort the problem? Thanks guys
  6. jackCTR

Spoon N1 Backbox Rattling?? Any Suggestions?

mine does exactly the same neil, have you done anything to stop it doing it? if so let me know!! because its soo annoying at times!!!
  7. jackCTR

buying a k100

oh yeah it will all be done at the same time.. iam currently looking a MOT station that will pass me with a de-cat before i go any further though. NIGHTMERE!! i wanna get up too the 250bhp region... what will you say is needed to get there from what ive already got? you think an RBC and new...
  8. jackCTR

buying a k100

diamond hazz top man!! cheers for that! iam thinking of going for an RBC and a dc sports race header what one you reccommend i go for first?
  9. jackCTR

buying a k100

k100**
  10. jackCTR

buying a k100

okay thanks hazz, iam currently running a teg M with spoon N1 and sportex racetube what would i be expecting in gains from a k110 map with that set up? also what is the advantages of a k100 remap? can anyone explain this to me. cheers dudess
  11. jackCTR

buying a k100

if i took it down to TDI can they fit it and map it all in the same day?
  12. jackCTR

buying a k100

when you buy a k100 or kpro do u buy the ecu then take ti to the garage then they will create your map? or do you get a map with the peice of kit? becasue the guy iam dealing with has said it may be cheaper for me to buy the k100 and get wherever i buy it from to supply a map for it aswel... so...
  13. jackCTR

rear brake problem

salt!***
  14. jackCTR

rear brake problem

yeah it does tend to go away after a little while just wondered why it was happening in the first place, but rust and crap building up does sound like it could be that! i live right next to the coast so alot of slat in the air!!
  15. jackCTR

rear brake problem

ive got EBC discs with redstuff pads on the rear of my EP and as i work away for a few weeks at a time when i come home and drive it again sometimes i an hear the rear disc rubbing it almosts sounds like. dont spose anyones had any problems simular and can shed any light? cheers
Back