• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jacobluke

1. Jacobluke

A number of issues with my EP3 - Any pro's out there!?

Sweet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jacobluke

Oh cool. Glad it's sorted. I'm not 100% that it's a championship white either. Sure the lad had it sprayed. Sorry to be a downer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jacobluke

Hmmmmmmm I've seen this motor before in Nottingham. Didn't swap it with a black Mazda 3 MPs did you?????? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jacobluke

Wet rear seat belt.

To be honest since then I've had some work done which involved renewing the seal around the window. And since then I've not noticed it being wet so hopefully it's sorted it. But I'm sure I'll find out over the coming months wether that was the problem due to crap British weather haha. Sent...
  5. Jacobluke

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Sweet[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jacobluke

My new baby

Haha footwell lights that could be my next mod. Are they easy to install. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jacobluke

My new baby

Looks tidy pal. I've had mine a year and still smile every time I hit vtec. Although exhaust and induction kit make the smile a little bigger. Hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jacobluke

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Oh and mine is 07 plate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jacobluke

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

I had mine done a few months back and I don't have a full service history but Honda still covered the costs. It's not the actual dealership that covers it I believe it's Honda UK. At first Honda UK said they wasn't going to do it but Honda of Nottingham argued the fact that even cars with full...
  10. Jacobluke

Detailed by bilt hamber products

We'll I gave the car a second coat of double speed wax by bilt-hamber last night and I'm well chuffed with the results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jacobluke

You have to let us know what the hydra wax is like. And yeah I've considered a polisher to but have the same problem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jacobluke

To be honest mate. I used my auto glym clay bar. But I am gonna buy b&h clay bar just wasn't sure which grade to get. Might op for the mild one if you recommend mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jacobluke

Got the cleanser polish its mint pal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jacobluke

Yeah agreed the micro fibres are pretty nifty. Just need to find something to use on the plastics as not sure if bilt-hamber have a product for that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jacobluke

1st. Striped the car of anyone wax. 2nd. Clay barred the car (which also removed old wax but wanted to make sure). 3rd. Washed car with bilt hamber car shampoo 4th. Polished car with bilt hamber cleanser polish. And the final stage I waxed the car with bilt hamber double speed wax. And...
Back