• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new baby

Hi guys, thought I'd show off my new baby...freshly clayed, polished and waxed.
I've had her for 2 weeks and absolutely love it.
I've owned loads of cars previously including BMW Z4, Audi A4 s line and a focus ST and the Civic is by far the best
54d5870d89bdcfff74d10e895510bc2c.jpg
c8e3e39ded4a3f03afb3620cae7ce043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm pleased with it bruv, the previous owner was a type r enthusiast so was well looked after which is evident judging by all the bills and invoices it came with.
It's totally standard, not modified which I like, I'm just going to get a new set of car mats because the ones in her could do with replacing as they're more of a pinky colour rather than bright red lol

Lol there're a couple of small marks that I want to get sorted...I was thinking of getting a double din unit ha ha yeah I suppose it's not just a set of mats lol

Looks tidy pal. I've had mine a year and still smile every time I hit vtec. Although exhaust and induction kit make the smile a little bigger. Hahaha

It's totally standard, not modified which I like, I'm just going to get a new set of car mats....

That's how it starts. Then tyres, footwell light kit, stickers......... aaaand then you plunge headlong down the slippery slope and soon find yourself saying things like 'no, we can't go that way, there's speedbumps' and 'map revision number 26, working out the hesitance at 2-3k'.....

Haha footwell lights that could be my next mod. Are they easy to install.

I've done them on mine, so must be pretty easy! :lol:

Ha ha ha very very funny, I must admit I have no idea what a map revision and working out the hesitance is?.....I do however find myself parking in spaces where I think no one will park next to me to reduce my doors getting banged into, which inevitably means parking miles away from the entrance to the local asda or the gym etc...
I do avoid speed bumps like the plague and I have banned fatties from sitting in the front seats as I'm worried that there lard arses will damage the buckets.

I do fancy some stickers though, do you know of any good stockists? Lol

Excellent than you very much. Defo getting them forum stickers...
They look mint

Stunning mate! Picking up a black one this Saturday. Just sold my Celica 190

Back