• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jamie.

1. J

Polly bush engine and gearbox mounts

Where did you get the poly gearbox mount from? Do you have a link? Tegi website is bloody awful.
  2. J

What manifold for Ep3 without a de-cat

Yeah, I do want to, and have modified my car. But have I, or would I be willing to spend £900 on exhaust and manifold? No. Would I pay a small amount of cash for second hand mods? Yes.
  3. J

Comment aimed at ljw.
  4. J

£900 on a car that's worth £3-£4.5k is a lot of cash.
  5. J

Interior bulbs

Need to replace bulb on my heater swivel switch on face of my dash. Found a guide on YouTube for dash removal, but from looks I'm not sure what bulb is needed. Any advice?
  6. J

EP3 EP03 aftermarket performance modifications

How much are they? Saw a second hand one for £500!
  7. J

EP3 EP03 aftermarket performance modifications

As some of you may know, I'm new to Honda and recently bought a ep3. Just wondering how these cars respond to mods, what are the best ones and where to find them? Any gneral feedback and personal preferences / feedback greatly appreciated.
  8. J

Much benefit to a manifold?
  9. J

Facelift rear lights on non-facelift car

Few people probably care, but just converted mine. Bumper off, remove lights, adapt reverse light holder, test and refit. I'm not handy with cars at all and took me 3 hours start to finish. Great cheap mod and transforms rear end. Really pleased. Not sure how hard it is to do front lights?
  10. J

Found 2 useful links: http://civictype-r.co.uk/index.php/how-to-guides/46-ep3-how-to-guides/74-rear-bumper-a-light-removal http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?83765-Rear-Facelift-Light-Conversion-(Using-Original-Plugs) others may to.
  11. J

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Another plus is you continue being admin on here... car looks great
  12. J

Condense number of sections

Seems I am the only one. Just find it quite tricky to have to find the right sub-forum to post in. There seems to be loads. Maybe in a few weeks I'll be more used to it.
  13. J

Hi, tried one of the above sticky's and done a quick search, but didn't find a guide (?). Can someone help, I've just bought some facelift rear lights for my non-facelift EP03 CTR - can anyone help with what modifications are required to fit. Thanks, Jamie
  14. J

Condense number of sections

Number of sections / sub forums is too large, less would improve forum significantly. Quite a few could slot into general chat / off topic. Considering traffic of the forum, no justification to have as many as there is. I also think the forsale rules are a little old school and outdated...
Back