• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Polly bush engine and gearbox mounts

I haven't long fitted these and I think they are a fantastic cheap mod. Got the engine and gearbox mounts, the car has more vibration in the cabin but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Traction over a standard EP3 is greatly improved and no more wheel hop. Gear changes feel smoother now too.

I haven't long fitted these and I think they are a fantastic cheap mod. Got the engine and gearbox mounts, the car has more vibration in the cabin but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Traction over a standard EP3 is greatly improved and no more wheel hop. Gear changes feel smoother now too.

Thanks for the helpful reply I will get some ordered up

Ditto -I've got them fitted as well.....

crowds

Gearbox one is easy, the engine ones are a little more difficult.

By the way cheapest place I found for powerflex gearbox mount insert was eurocarparts @ £14.50 and they usually have readily available discount codes too.
Same goes for carparts4less (but same company anyway)

Can be found in the performance section

Gearbox one is easy, the engine ones are a little more difficult.

By the way cheapest place I found for powerflex gearbox mount insert was eurocarparts @ £14.50 and they usually have readily available discount codes too.
Same goes for carparts4less (but same company anyway)

Can be found in the performance section

Damn typical

Back