• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jamied27

1. jamied27

Sad to see it go :(

I really wish i was keeping it mate, if it wasnt for our source of deposit falling through then i would be keeping it, have loved every minute of owning this car, but child on the way means a house takes priority over car so the sacrifice is needed :(
  2. jamied27

Cheers for the help guys, bit of a bummer how low they are going for, hopefully it will go for the higher end. Thanks again
  3. jamied27

It is coming to the end of the two years of owning my car and unfortunatly i have to let it go in order to have a deposit for a house, being a first time buyer sucks. But, i cant stay young forever so its time to be responsible and let her go........... for now. What im posting for is how much...
  4. jamied27

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Update for mine, Registered October 2001, just a tad over 55,500. Not bad for 9 1/2 years old. Hope i have it for aslong as some of you guys have been talking about, but doubt it with the age..... we will see....
  5. jamied27

Knocking When Turning Left

Been a while since i have been on here. Ive got a standard 51 plate EP3 and whenever i turn left there is a fast tapping/ knocking/ creeking sound coming from what seems to be the back left of the car. Its more noticable when going round a long sweeping bend but you can hear it when turning...
  6. jamied27

Jamie D's Milano EP3 (New - Country Pics)

haha i do want to change the colour of the wheels on my car, just don't have the cash right now matey
  7. jamied27

yea, thanks for letting me know it always did feel like it was missing something ill see what i can do when i get full pay back
  8. jamied27

looks like its had a different bumper off a normal civic put on at some point then....... it would seem i have something else on my shopping list then, damn it
  9. jamied27

to be honest mate there are a few type r's arround here, none of which ive noticed this extra lip? dont know if its just me?
  10. jamied27

More new pics added, got a bit bored of the scenery and being a lovely day i went for a drive to take some pics
  11. jamied27

strange whistle

think ill wait a while, dont wanna run up a huge bill on my credit card haha
  12. jamied27

strange whistle

im deffinatly going to be looking at aftermarket and fitting them myself should be easy enough?
  13. jamied27

strange whistle

yea i wondered where i had seen the fixed price list i think i will deffo do it myself because £420 is deffinatly out of my price range lol thanks for the link anyway buddy
  14. jamied27

strange whistle

very good price credit card may get some use very shortly
  15. jamied27

strange whistle

just wondering how much did you pay for discs and pads from honda? im presuming you got all round? im looking into comparing honda with aftermarket so looking for rough prices thanks
Back