• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jampot JDM

1. J

Hey man, I noticed you had your cover in the engine bay sprayed blue, looks awesome instead of...

Hey man, I noticed you had your cover in the engine bay sprayed blue, looks awesome instead of the normal red :) can you pass on the details of whoever did this for you? As i would like to have mine done soon Thanks Ben
  2. J

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

Superb, I wouldnt imagine you would have any issues :) Was it Luke you dealt with? Have fun with it :)
  3. J

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

This was for sale at Tegiwa Imports was it not? Was v ery tempted byt his I must say, GORGEOUS!! I love it, I actually really like everything about it, there's nothing I would change personally..
  4. J

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

This is a superbly tasty looking car... Its one of the few models that would drag me from my JDM EP3. What do you use to keep it so clean? No matter what I do I cant seem to get my engine bay looking smart :(
Back