• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Got around to taking some pictures of my updated engine bay with my new battery tie. Thanks again JMR :cool:

IMG_0029_11.jpg

IMG_0033_11.jpg

IMG_0032_11.jpg

My Gruppe M sticker was starting to peel of the fuse box at the edges. I'm pretty sure the heat in the engine bay wasn't helping, but I think it was down to my poor technique when I first put it on. So the other weekend, I took the fusebox cover out of the engine bay and put some constant pressure on it for quite a while and made sure it was smooth with no air bubbles trapped. Seems to have done the trick :cool:.

IMG_00361.jpg

Finally one of my mates has just bought a Focus RS (before you get too excited, it's an old old one). Let him have a blast in the Teg so he could see the difference in delivery of power between a N/A car and one with teh boost. Took this oppurtunity to have a go at a panning shot. It's by no means brilliant, but it's not bad for my first go:

IMG_0040_11.jpg

I've updated the original post too with addition of recent goodies.

And did you get to sample to sample teh RS boost?

Nah, he's only just got it, so it's still a little precious atm. He left my car in gear when he parked up which I never do. So imagine my surprise when I started the car up to warm the engine whilst standing outside of it (clutch depress has been disabled) to watch it jolt off :eek:. Managed to jump in after about six feet of hopping and get a foot on the brake to stall it. :lol:

This is a superbly tasty looking car... Its one of the few models that would drag me from my JDM EP3.

What do you use to keep it so clean? No matter what I do I cant seem to get my engine bay looking smart :(

Some great pics in this thread Tony.

Nice to see pics of battery tie fitted. Looks good. Pleased you're happy with it. :)

lovely car have got the same myself and a few stages behind you in the modding but will catch up i'm sure lol Also a clean freak so that is a mod i do every week!

Your DC5 does look nice mate.

Bet it will be shining for JAE

I was going to machine polish it today for JAE, but the weather is a bit hit and miss atm so I don't think I'll bother.

Good wash today (including engine bay) and a sealant and wax to give it a bit of shine.

Gruppe M sticker didn't like the Gunk today so it's come off the fuse box cover. Oh well.

I was going to machine polish it today for JAE, but the weather is a bit hit and miss atm so I don't think I'll bother.

Good wash today (including engine bay) and a sealant and wax to give it a bit of shine.

Gruppe M sticker didn't like the Gunk today so it's come off the fuse box cover. Oh well.

Think mine will look extremely poor in comparison as yours is always immaculate.

Back