• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JDType-R

1. JDType-R

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

She was moaning about it being cold and wanted to stay in the car lol even after telling her to get out 'she was ruining the shot' haha ooops!
  2. JDType-R

FN2 Milano Red (GT) test drive pics!

Chaps Had the Milano Red Fn2 out all day yesterday, and here are the pics as mentioned in another thread... Enjoy http://public.fotki.com/Jamesdingle/civicfn2/ I would post them all up individually, but didn't wanna clog the forum up (and couldn't be arsed lol) Think you'll agree...
  3. JDType-R

FN2 City Honda in Basingstoke

The speakers are really good, there are large speakers in the doors at the bottom and tweeters up by the wingmirrors. The systems is head and shoulders above the EP3 one.
  4. JDType-R

FN2 I've seen one...

Not keen on Silver, would love to see a NHB one!
  5. JDType-R

Pics in magazines really don't do it justice until you have a walk around it :D Was really impressed by the interior, will get some pics up later on :D JD
  6. JDType-R

lol postage might be a bit ;) Here's a pic from earlier to compensate haha the missus isn't small, i told her to duck and she must have looked up :rolleyes: Love it :woot:
  7. JDType-R

Also, not sure of the prices in the UK, but fully loaded GT model, on the road price here, £17,165 (included £940 tax paid for importing from the UK).. Can't complain.
  8. JDType-R

Well... I had a day off today, so thought i'd go in on the off chance of having a quick bash in one. They let me have it the WHOLE DAY :woot: woooooooohoooo, which i wasn't expecting! It was a GT in Milano Red.. Number 268. Our dealer took delivery on friday, one of the salesmen had it...
  9. JDType-R

1/4 mile time question, clutch/fly/LSD

Chaps My standard clutch is on its way out (on my 2002), and thinking about changing to a Clutchmasters FX300 plus lightened Flywheel and also at the same time dropping in a Quaife LSD... Would this make much of a difference to my 1/4 mile times? I've heard the LSD is possibly the best...
  10. JDType-R

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

Can someone post the correct CamLock type quick release bolts for the GruppeM pls? I thought it was somewhere on here recently, but can't find it again :(
  11. JDType-R

My '02 NHB from Jersey *Updated More Pics*

A closed off private road ;) not on our 40mph roads :lol:
  12. JDType-R

Gunn..... Enjoy!
  13. JDType-R

Well the Scooby made 595bhp then went bang :( So sold it to another mate of mine with a 300+bhp 2.0L lump and bought somethin newer... hehe He imported from Japan an R34 GTR Skyline V-Spec II in midnight purple... ex-demo car for Zele International. Currently making 480bhp @ 0.8 bar...
  14. JDType-R

Couple of pics from the sprints i mentioned earlier, some from June 05 and from October 05.... Me hiding at the back :lol:
  15. JDType-R

:lol: Thats another 2 yrs away :( do it anyway! Problem is, one of the scrutineers is a Honda service manager at Derek Warwick... bugger!
Back