• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jono2200

1. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

I havnt really drove it in anger yet.. Yes it has a quaife lsd. However still hops around a bit if you plant your foot. In on the reserve list at croft for 7th.. So see how it goes. Then I will be changing its coilovers. Fitting rack riser and baffled sump and new geo set up..it's definitely a...
  2. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

The new one has 307. Its quick on road like. Instant go Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  3. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

Well I'm close to 40 so have a few more years on most here I would guess. Its my 5th ep3 and will be the 4th I've tracked. They make perfect track cars and show a lot of more expensive higher power cars up. Especially with a few mods and a good geo set up Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  4. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

I did but costs for doing it are ridiculous. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  5. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  6. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

7. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

8. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

So guys. Thought I would start a new thread that I can update as I go. Recently i bought my 5th ep3 and I'm hoping it's going to be the fastest yet..my last 2 were both running 259bhp and were pretty much identical apart from one had a shortened final drive and the other one didn't, both were...
  9. jono2200

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

You decided to be funny the moment you pulled me up for putting yr instead of your. Seriously. Do you have nowt, sorry i mean nothing better to do with your time. Fk off Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  10. jono2200

Get a life Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  11. jono2200

Thanks. Passed yr details on to my pal. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  12. jono2200

Its just a 996. C4. But full porsche history 68k. Was one i got just to keep with all 911 prices on the up..but the lure of another track car calls lol Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  13. jono2200

The lotus has gone pal. A guy in germany came over for it...what you gonna be asking for it. Got a 911 now though it hasnt seen a track.....yet lol Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  14. jono2200

Its looking great mate. Did you get to take it out on track much. Bad time to sell at mo.. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  15. jono2200

Its on its second owner since pete... Just keeping all the updates in the same place Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Back