• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jordan1318

1. Jordan1318

Front bumper repair or replace?

Thank you - saw that someone was quoted £240 for a silver one, hoping to get black for the same, i don't see why not. As it is exactly the same price as a repair for a brand new one... easy decision.
  2. Jordan1318

Front bumper repair or replace?

Hey guys, Just been quoted £200 (£165 Labor £35 Materials) excluding VAT to repair a dent and split in my front bumper. Is this a bit steep? Should I try to find a replacement instead? Thanks Jordan
  3. Jordan1318

Little things..

So some foreign woman in a mercedes didn't just go straight into the back of me not 10 minutes ago. ****s sake!
  4. Jordan1318

Little things..

Not sure if this is the right sub-forum to be posting in but here goes. I have owned my car for coming up 4 months now and there have been one or two things really annoying me about it since then, so I will just list them and if any of you could help with any of them this would be great!:D...
  5. Jordan1318

How to install/remove an after market head unit.

Just a quick question sorry, but in other cars I've changed the cd/cassette player in, there is normally a pair of metal 'keys' which somehow slide down the side, or into the existing unit, and pull it out, complete with metal housing, I would like to remove the cd player in my ep3 and was...
Back