• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JoshH

1. J

How to stop wheel skip ?

Engine mount inserts.
  2. J

Josh's 53 NHB CTR

Energy engine mounts fitted front and back, no pics of front one as I got totally ****ed off trying to fit it in!!
  3. J

Josh's 53 NHB CTR

Facelift lights came off, preferred the pre face front end! My lovely girlfriend bought me Tegiwas new shifter bushes for my birthday last week, they've made a huge difference to the shift feel! Oh and this little lot arrived on my doorstep today.
  4. J

Noise between 3 and 4rpm?

Driveshaft is my guess!
  5. J

Powerflex Now Doing Full EP3 Bush Kits

Just found the powerflex site now lists full suspension bush kits, camber bolts etc for the ep3! sorry if this is old news. http://www.powerflex.co.uk/road-series/products/Civic+Mk+7+(EP3)-213/1.html
  6. J

New Add Banner/ Gorls Want To Chat With me!

Thanks Beard, it hasn't returned since yesterday morning, was on my missus' iPad too so god knows what she's been browsing!
  7. J

I know, but I think they just want my money :(
  8. J

Think there's a new add banner on here from Lovoo or something, keeps popping up satin a girl wants to chat with me every time I open a page :(
  9. J

Japspeed

It's out of stock!
  10. J

petrol gauge!

Mines quite the opposite, the light doesn't come on until the needle is on totally empty, kinda concerning! Not sure if I have an inaccurate gauge or a lazy fuel light lol
  11. J

clicking sound from brakes

The clicking noise could be a sticky pad, I think it's called pad slap
  12. J

How to calculate your MPG

37 mpg from my ep3 commute!
  13. J

Josh's 53 NHB CTR

Facelift lights in :D
  14. J

Facelift headlight - bulb holder missing a bit?

One D2S bulb the same colour temp as my H1 HID later and all sorted :)
  15. J

ScabbyTramp' 02 Civic Type R (EP3)

Here's e indicator connector mate, pretty sure it's exactly the same as the sidelight one! Theyre my final stumbling block now, got all the beams etc wired up ready, it's just a case of wiring up the indys, I did consider soldering straight to the pins but its a bit tight wit the tiny pins...
Back