• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Japspeed

has anyone fitted one of these japspeed cold air intakes available on ebay, a few months ago they were selling for 59.99 now they are on for 590??

just curious really!

I have noticed this on headers as well. Think its a typo error. Also theres an exhaust on ebay for around £900, and it says over 20 people have bought it, owner said it was a type error also.

whats the kit like? it puts a 3" cone down near the front bumper! so is it a cheapo version of the AEM! guess it cant be much kop for £60! just wondered if they suddenly found out it was amazing and bumped the price up!!

The price will definitely be a typo error.

Post up a link.

Also them cheaper CAI Inductions have cheaper fittings and the tube itself is usually very thin stainless steel which doesn't offer much thermal insulation.

If you have no issues with CAI then go with AEM, good build quality, proper K&N filter, sound fantastic and proven BHP gains.

I know Im bumping an old post here but I had one of these kits fitted to my old ep3 and I thought for the money they was a great bit of kit... great fitment and gave the sound you wanted, but I too have noticed the price hike... wtf ??

Back