• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jstyle

1. jstyle

FD2 Import on its way

i have js racing on my FD2 R , 60 RS not bad would prefer a little rasp tbf .
  2. jstyle

FD2 Quite possibly the best FD2 I have seen

and now you have .................and I now own this one :lol:
  3. jstyle

FD2 Import on its way

you will absolutely love it mate , great cars ... dif league:D
  4. jstyle

FD2 sold my fn2 m bought FD2 best type R ive owned .

the car was owned by a lad called simon frood , who did a build thread on the car but it was stripped back to almost standard, the car has mods as follows.... ADDITIONAL FEATURES INC: MODULO DRIVING LIGHTS MUGEN WIND DEFLECTORS MUGEN ASSIST METERS (OIL TEMP, PRESS AND WATER PUMP) MUGEN...
  5. jstyle

FD2 Import on its way

nice one welcome to the FD2 world mate .
  6. jstyle

FN2 Fuel cap

Sorted thanks for your help did exactly as you said loxy perfect mate thanks
  7. jstyle

FN2 Fuel cap

Went to petrol station tonight to fill the ctr fn2 up n the petrol cap won't open , any ideas ? I've heard its a common problem , thankyou
  8. jstyle

Mugen 200 alloys

Replica ? How do I find them and is type r kits any good for quality ?
  9. jstyle

Mugen 200 alloys

Thankyou , I thought I saw em on coxes loxy but thought I was going mad as I couldn't find em . Cheers lads , what about the spoiler ? From typerkits
  10. jstyle

Mugen 200 alloys

Thinking of buying mugen 200 alloys for my car but I can't remember which site I saw them for sale , .? Any ideas please . Thanks also is the mugen rear spoiler from type R kits any good ?
  11. jstyle

insurance renewal

some people do as they get lazy n never bother to check, ya right it does.
  12. jstyle

insurance renewal

just a mention about car insurance, i had my ep3 type r for 6 months and paid £50 fully comp, then traded it in for an fn2 champ white type r and got an insurance quote for £26 then the next year it went up to £59 a month ,well its just come up for renewal and did compare the market and the...
  13. jstyle

FN2 @&%&ing Donkey

ya not wrong there mate :D looks smart when waxed but its awfull to keep it that way . my alloys are always covered in brake dust !
  14. jstyle

FN2 @&%&ing Donkey

what a waste of a nice car ! oh n cw is best colour ;)
Back