• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 @&%&ing Donkey

Is this the same one it appeared on autotrader this morning saying VERY RARE only 500 made :confused: right at the end it mentions CAT C but had no pictures. So my mate who's after one rang him up to be nosy and the salesman was saying its a beautiful looking car stunning and rare my mate asked about why its a CAT C and he told him that the original owner only had it 3 months when the damage happened and all it needed was a new headlamp and front wing (would anyone claim for this minor damage) and isn't a CAT C usually when the damage is more than the value of the car (maybe wrong), anyway pictures are up now and guess what no headlight washers and a black grille surround so seems more than a headlight and wing replacement. Do you think he actually knows what happened to the car or has he been told a white lie as well. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...page/1/postcode/le159rs/radius/1501?logcode=p

I've sent the seller some pictures so he can be sure of what the damage was. :smt023

Beat me to it im halfway through emailing him and came back on here to get a link to the pictures, took me ages to word it without wanting to ruin his day, definitely is a new keeper as this is now in burton on trent

It very well could be. At least the seller is honest enough to say it's a cat c.

Wrong bumper and grille. OEM colour alloys with the CW centre caps it also an unwelcome "feature."

£8,800 too. :picardfp:

If it's the same one it must have about 5 or 6 owners by now.

It might be the angle but the front wheel doesn't look to sit in the centre of the arch in this photo.

media-1.jpg

It's also either dirty on the NS arch and wing or the paint is off.

Good eyes think your right (the front doesn't look right from the side, maybe the alloy throwing me), also the mileage rings a bell i reckon it's just being passed between traders, saying that here's the one that was up last time has the same tinted rear but the cw alloys though
ct3.jpg

If it's down the road, it'd be rude not to pop down to check the reg number and history. :lol:

It might be the angle but the front wheel doesn't look to sit in the centre of the arch in this photo.

media-1.jpg

It's also either dirty on the NS arch and wing or the paint is off.

Eagle Eye!

Very well spotted bud. :D

I wonder how many owners this thing has had now? I reckon with garages it must be over 10. It's done some heavy miles post accident too.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair whoever repaired this did a pretty good job, it was a right old wreck. I hope someone goes and checks this one out, just dont dare test drive it :p

It's been repaired with the wrong parts. I'd say it's an indication of what the rest of the repair would be like to be honest.

I looked at this on Autotrader and didnt suspect a thing so glad i found a mint red one closer too home :O

Back