• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 @&%&ing Donkey

Just mailed the seller asking if it's been HPI checked, and if there are any worries or points of note.

Just mailed the seller asking if it's been HPI checked, and if there are any worries or points of note.

Like it not having the headlight washer jets on the front bumper like it should have and says in the ad? :lol:

I wonder what the button on the dash for it does now?

I'd love to go and have a nosey round it.

Just emailed asking if the pictures belong to the advert as the headlight washers are missing. Let's see whether this is a dodgy or just naive garage.

They must know right?! If they had done that good a repair job on it they would lose money for what they are asking for it. its probably got cable ties holding the thing together!

Scruffy - I would have thought they would be put off by people asking to many questions, one born every minute and all that. They may surprise all of us and tell the truth!

Just replied to their email asking whether there was anything noteworthy on the hpi report, will be interesting to see if they get back to me.

Nice one Jack, if they avoid two questions particularly after speaking to you about the subject then that's definitely shady. Especially if they've got the chance to come out in the open about it. :)

I've sounded keen in the email about going in to see it, so hopefully that will prompt a response.

Reply:

Hi Jack,

The car is recorded as Cat C. There is nothing wrong with the car and it is ready to drive away apart from it needing road tax.

Kind Regards

Zahier

Parkway Birmingham

At least that's honest as far as we know.

My last cat C was a donkey, then again I was a bit naive when I bought it.

Back