• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JUbhi

1. J

Yellow/Gold CTR

Thanks for that confirmation.
  2. J

Yellow/Gold CTR

Morning People, Just a quick question. I saw a Yellow/Gold CTR (EP3) this morning and it happened to be on a Y reg plate. :roll: Did they ever make CTRs in this colour, as far as I believe they didn't but I may be wrong. I noted down the number plate and did a quick vehicle check on...
  3. J

The chav's have arrived

That's poor. Sorry but not my cup of tea! :roll:
  4. J

Blocked Washers

Open bonnet, see where the pipes are connected to the jets. Remove pipes and blow air pressure through the jets, this will unblock them and chuck out any crap. Either use a compressor or even a hand held bike pump can do the trick just by attaching the valve to the jet. This has worked for me...
  5. J

Outside Temperature Gauge

Thanks for your replies people. I'll have to get mine adjusted then. Not that the outside temp gauge is that important but it's just a matter of principle that it should be pretty accurate really, otherwise what is the point having it. :roll: Thanks anyway.
  6. J

Anti-Freeze

Thanks mate.
  7. J

Outside Temperature Gauge

Is it me or are they really crap on the CTRs. It seems way off than some of my mates cars. For eg, last Friday morning when I came into work, my mates RX8 was showing it was -3, my other mates Vectra was showing -2, another guys Freelander was showing -3 and my CTR was bloody showing 2...
  8. J

Anti-Freeze

I purchased my CTR brand new back in March 2005. I just wanted to ask will the car already have enough anti-freeze within it for the winter or will i need to get it added? Sorry if posted this in the wrong section.
  9. J

Premier Type R

I found the recaros very soft too when i sat in a Premier at my local dealers. Felt like I was sitting on a sofa not in a sports car seat :? :roll: I much prefer the standard ones on my car anyday, they have a much more sporty feel and are mort supportive.
  10. J

Average mileage

Thats early for a 1st Service? Normally it's 12,500 miles isn't it??
Back