• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by K1MPY

1. K1MPY

EBC / MINTECH - Go for or go away from??!

I will also eventually be upgrading to a big brake kit but for the time being I decided to just upgrade the pads, discs, lines and fluid and the difference was really noticeable! Braided lines are a must in my opinion and it's something you can do on a driveway on a sunny Sunday.
  2. K1MPY

EP3 Ep3 remapped

CLP Racing are really good. Guy has been working on civics for a very long time and has worked on mine. I recommend them highly! plus they aint that expensive
  3. K1MPY

Grinding/scraping noise when decelerating in gear??

Hi, I have owned my EP3 for about 2 months now and I have noticed a slight grinding noise when the car is in gear under deceleration. The noise disappears when I put my foot on the clutch or when I accelerate. I think it could be the clutch release bearing but I'm not 100%, Is this a common...
  4. K1MPY

Stoptech 328mm big brake kit under OEM 17" wheels Civic EP3 Type-R

Looks good! Can you post a side on photo of the car, would love to see what it looks like with the wheel filled!
  5. K1MPY

Mugen twin loop exhaust ep3

Are these exhausts noisy? I'm looking at getting one but I want a sensible noise maybe a bit deeper then stock, thanks.
Back