• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mugen twin loop exhaust ep3

New to this site, looking for a Mugen twin loop for my ep3 if anybody has one I have cash waiting. Any help would be great thanks

Yeah wouldn't like to think I was buying one new. Found one on Gumtree earlier but was sold by the time i rung!

Are these exhausts noisy? I'm looking at getting one but I want a sensible noise maybe a bit deeper then stock, thanks.

The Mugen Twin Loop is one of the quietest aftermarket exhausts you can get. Still makes a nice noise and makes very good power.

Have a look for Dotty's DC5 thread, he's got a video of his doing some drive-bys.

I have one on my ep3 and i love it. Its nice and quiet and once warmed up has a great sound. Also made good gains with it. 202 at the wheels with just gruppe m and mugen twinloop catback.
They do come up on ebay for around 500 quid so keep checking.

Back