• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by keef247

1. K

Tuning - does it make a real difference?

can you have an immobiliser setup on a k100 or is it disabled/removed full stop?
  2. K

EP3 Pre-Facelift Rear Lights on a Facelift

Did it fine in the end, all the bulb holders plugs fit bar the reverse, you literally just cut the plug off a prefacelift's reverse bulb holder and then solder that to your facelift's reverse bulb plug wiring. That's it lol. You can even just connect your donor plug into the prefacelift's...
  3. K

EP3 Pre-Facelift Rear Lights on a Facelift

I heard something about reverse bulb holders needing to be changed too? doing this myself this weekend hopefully providing I can source PFL holders/loom... Is there a guide anywhere? Can't find anything online...
  4. K

EP 24-28mm rear ARB experiences? Will it oversteer? And a tyre question!

if I run one of the tegiwa 24mm or 28mm kit will it oversteer? I had an incident where the back end came out on my EP only doing 35 round a tight roundabout and it would have spun out or hit another car had it not been a wide roundabout with no one around, I used to have a drift car so luckily...
  5. K

Progress 24MM ARB Question

Sorry to bump an old thread... But if I run one of these or the tegiwa 28mm kit will it oversteer? I had an incident where the back end came out on my EP and I didn't like it, I want it to be able to grip amazingly round bends and back roads without stepping out, so wondered if this would fix...
  6. K

Your tyre reviews

any idea what tyre to go for that has a stiff sidewall and very good wet grip for an ep3? was thinking a set of 17x7.5j wheels with 215 40 17 to minimise sidewall size/flex? maybe pump them up a bit more if required on an XL rated tyre? getting really annoyed at the prices/reviews of PS4's and...
  7. K

Wheels, offsets, stud patterns..

Hi, sorry to bump an old thread... But would 17x7.5J ET42 with 215/40/17 be fine on coilovers keeping arch liners and not rolling any arches if I wanted to go quite low or reasonably low say?
  8. K

Are EP3 front lower wishbones the same as EP2 1.6 Sport? EP3 brakes on EP2?

Hi, just wondering will EP3 front lower wishbones fit on an EP2 Sport 1.6L facelift 2005 plate, also will the front discs/calipers/carriers from an ep3 go straight onto the knuckle of the EP2 without changing to EP3 hubs/knuckles - are the knuckles the same? Basically I've bought a mint EP2...
  9. K

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Hi, I've just been quoted £600 by one place and £800 by another, not sure which to go for as both have a good rep, the latter does race cars though so thinking pay the extra... Ah the floor pan not good, I only got the car a couple days ago all arches look mint on the outside and haven't taken...
  10. K

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

Hi mate, what's the issue here? Haven't heard of this? EDIT: NOT good found a fair bit of surface rust or possibly requiring being cut out completely... is that what people usually do when they refer to the sills or is it the front too?
Back