• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Are EP3 front lower wishbones the same as EP2 1.6 Sport? EP3 brakes on EP2?

Hi,
just wondering will EP3 front lower wishbones fit on an EP2 Sport 1.6L facelift 2005 plate, also will the front discs/calipers/carriers from an ep3 go straight onto the knuckle of the EP2 without changing to EP3 hubs/knuckles - are the knuckles the same?

Basically I've bought a mint EP2 I'll be K swapping (got sick of rotten and ragged overpriced high mileage EP3's so bought a solid base EP2 sport instead) So I'm in the process of just refreshing all the bushings/arms etc and upgrading the brakes before I start hoarding K swap parts, as once I have everything I'll obviously get EP3 hubs/shafts so for the mean time it would be cool if I could run the EP3 brakes front and rear or atleast the fronts.

Is there anything else that may look the same that isn't parts wise that I need to be careful of when replacing from wear and tear?

Kind regards,
Keef

Back