• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by kei-racer

1. K

Im back but have no type-R now :(

The car was sold with eveything :lol: including all stock parts. Although I think I still have orginal type R springs & airbox in the garage:lol:
  2. K

Cheers stu Thank you again for sorting out my password. I wil be having a look on the halo 3 topic in a bit lol
  3. K

Hi everyone im not even sure if any of you guys remember me. I lost my password & hae been locked out of sirte for about a year or so :( But thanks to dotty & milanochris im back:D . I see alot has changed loads of people on here have changed there cars I to have done the same:twisted: . I...
  4. K

Milano CTR (Pics work now)

Hmm copyright on 3rd shot You will be hearing from my solicitors :lol:
  5. K

Is the Mugen airbox as good as the GruppeM?

Oh yes the ITG maxogen Have had on for a while now & is awsome I chose over the gruppeM & glad I did Straight out the box on car no problems no pissing about Awsome kit
  6. K

Just some pics

Just couple more & yes have been thinking about Rear 3 windows tinted Jdm wind deflectors Spoon carbon wing mirrors & at some point recaros or buddyclubseats but cant afford any of this for quite a while :cry:
  7. K

Just some pics

cheers guys for comments :D
  8. K

Just some pics

I really am getting the modding bug again Must fight it :lol:
  9. K

BMC or ITG carbon box with cold air feed

The ITG maxogen is awsome m8 Its pulls so hard & has lovely noise to 8)
  10. K

SiKBoY's AE86

Lucky sod Love it
  11. K

Game over man Game over

cheers lads Although i havent done alot really Im pleased with finished result :)
  12. K

Game over man Game over

No more modding for me as money has to go else where :x So what do u think of the finished product. No stickers on car now Going clean look 8) Spec Spoon N1 Spoon B-pipe Spoon progressive springs Spoon socks Spoon oil cap Spoon rad cap Spoon carbon plug...
  13. K

Buying an AEM V2?!

No problems with mine & drove from devon to silverstone in a monsoon remember gunn? LMAO & paul u could have edited pictures of berry No need to show the members here the taunton beast :lol:
  14. K

Now in the ITG gang

No not yet m8 Not been in my CTR recently Either way m8 u cant loose gruppeM or ITG both are power houses :lol: 8)
  15. K

Now in the ITG gang

Fo sure m8 :lol: I also hear the ITG maxogen is very good for the dc2 :wink: :lol: The kit is bloody awsome cant belive how well it performs & the low down noise is awsome
Back