• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kev.W

1. Kev.W

Nighthawk Black Integra Type R DC5

The battery is surprisingly heavy, so I wanted a sturdy container for it.
  2. Kev.W

Latest update that's happened over the last 2 weeks; first up was the return to a Skunk2 weighted gearknob. Replaced all my disc and pads all round with Dixcel FP front disc and OEM on the rear with Dixcel ES pads all round. Next up which happened on Sunday gone was a wheel swop with...
  3. Kev.W

Small update, finally fitted the last parts today from my last batch of mods I brought... Spoon Sports wing mirror replacement Before and after yo! Next on the list to do and parts have already arrived, full service and brake overhaul Thanks for viewing [emoji4]
  4. Kev.W

Gearbox oil what are my options

I did the same looking around and ended up sticking with MTF-3
  5. Kev.W

Well it's been a while since I updated/brought anything for Keith due to having buying lots of parts for EJ9 track Lola. This last few week has been a big spend from investing in new private reg. to lots of other goodies... New Registration M&M Honda oil cap Then as many of you already...
  6. Kev.W

Krzys' Nissan Stagea S2 RS Four S - Steve

R34 wheels first, get rid of them god awful Rays [emoji85]
  7. Kev.W

Not a Type R but race car!

Since last update, we've now come up with a name for the EJ9 and my missus came up with Lola, I just agree'd... So onto the may be the more interesting part of the update, the progress. What an actual job of getting Lola up and off the ground and onto axel stands, let's put it this way it took...
  8. Kev.W

Cheers mate [emoji1305]
  9. Kev.W

Ahhh right, tbh I've not looked into it all as I only picked it up yesterday, I was only considering the C6 because it's around the 190bhp... so how far off is the C4 compared to the C6?
  10. Kev.W

It's going to be track use only so road tax ain't going be a problem really [emoji1303]
  11. Kev.W

So today I went and paid scrap value for a EJ9 Civic as a little project with my missus. Seeing that she joined me at the beginning of the year at Japfest in the passenger seat around Silverstone, she wanted to have a car for a play on the track and also learn to build a track car... So onto...
  12. Kev.W

How do you clean your end ?

I've always used Autosol [emoji1303]
  13. Kev.W

Haha I was, she loved doing it as it was something different from her usual of sowing dresses for a living! She wants to take it apart again to tighten it up but I think she done a quality job in few hours she had to get it done. Her names Jena [emoji1303]
  14. Kev.W

Another update, after buying my parcel shelf I had an idea that I've not seen done on the DC5 so I went for it and revealed at JAE at weekend... **Warning pic heavy as I captured the progress** So I undone and taken trimming off Taken the plastic bits off around the edge, unpicked all the...
  15. Kev.W

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Looking much better dude! A job I need to look into doing at some point, mine have gone pink over most of them
Back