• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Kev2012

1. K

Boosted's wife's FK2 Sport Blue GT R

Car looks nice in blue but wasted on a lady driver ha ha
  2. K

FK2 Should you trust your local Honda Dealership.

Fk2 looks superior compared to the fk8 the front end looks like American muscle car and the exhaust looks a right mess.im not saying it’s a bad car but looks are not a patch on the fk2
  3. K

FK8 FK8 ordered

Good choice getting rid of the RS, Honda all the way mate. Personally I prefer the FK2 but each to their own.
  4. K

FK2 Hi all just bought my FK2 rallye red

Yes mate should meet up I’m free on sundays. Sent you a private message
  5. K

Hi mate it’s red and just had the wheels refrebished so the car is I pretty good condition
  6. K

Hi mate and welcome I drive a fn2 and also live in plymouth
  7. K

My FN2 Type R Champ White

Looks very tidy mate what's the miltek exhaust like
  8. K

MOT Nightmare

After market parts Don't use euro car parts not good you want to try parts alliance much better quality
  9. K

EP3 New member possible clutch or bearing problem

Hi there I'm kev new on this site but I do work in the gearbox trade it sounds like the input bearing so when you change the clutch get a gearbox company to open your gearbox and check the bearings it will save you taking the gearbox out twice
Back