• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FN2 Type R Champ White

Hi all,

Just introduced myself in the newbie forum and thought i'd also add my pride and joy to the Member's Cars....

She's a FN2 Type R Championship White no 0202. Brought her 8 months ago with about 90k on the clock, but she's clearly been well looked after. The bodywork is in great condition and only has a few minor age marks, the interior is really good too. The alloys are a bit worse for wear but I'm planning to get them in for a referb. The mods were installed by previous owners and are:

Type R kits Mugen Style Rear Spoiler
Rear diffuser
Type R Kits Mugen Style front fenders
Front lip splitter
Tegiwa wheel spacers
Miltek non-resonated cat back exhaust

No engine mods to mention...but never say never :lol:

DSC_0209.jpgDSC_0205.jpgDSC_0161.jpgDSC_0214.jpgDSC_0219.jpgDSC_0173.jpgDSC_0140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I can't speak for the miltek exhaust vs stock as it was on the car when i brought it but personally i think the exhaust has a nice sound in the low to mid rpms, nicely raspy at points and not too loud driving round town, only getting loud hitting vtec. The only downside i've found is it can get a bit droney sometimes at motorway speeds. I have considered swapping it out for the resonated version but gonna see how it goes for now...

looks good, liking the fenders.

the drone is the reason I went resonated on the Cobra.

Back