• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by kingbuttmunch

1. kingbuttmunch

How do you put in the code for the radio? Where would this code be?

All sorted now ta. Luckly found the code tucked away on a card.
  2. kingbuttmunch

How do you put in the code for the radio? Where would this code be?

As the title says, I need to find the code for the car radio and need to know how to put it in? :confused: :confused:
  3. kingbuttmunch

Want something quiet, and cheap !

Won't this be restrictive?:confused:
  4. kingbuttmunch

Timing/Cam Belt or Chain?

How much would that cost?
  5. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

Cheers for all the help guys
  6. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

I went to the one near brent cross last time and had a few problems so I was unsure about taking it to main dealers after that but if people are being rcomended that can't be too bad. How much would this service cost? Tomorrow at 10 sounds good
  7. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

(Its 12500 mile service schedule as well so should be 62500 mile service) My service book starts at 12,000 and 12 months/ 24,000 and 36 months/ 36,000 and 36 months/ 48,000 and 48 months and 60,000 and 60 months. Is that not right then? Ok so the distance to the Honda isn't as far as the...
  8. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

It just sem like such a long drive for just a service :rolleyes:
  9. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

Can any garage do this task?
  10. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

Where can I go to get my car servied well? It will be the 60,000 mile/ 60 month service. I have given up taking it to Honda as they where rubbish when I went last and i swear they charge too much. I am lazy so don't want to go too far, could any garage do it as its the small one?
  11. kingbuttmunch

Another K Pro vs. Reflash thread!

I think I may go for the k100, there is no way I will ever tinker with the map myself. I don't have a lap top ether.
  12. kingbuttmunch

Lean

That would prob be easiest
  13. kingbuttmunch

where to go?

So what is there to do around there for the day while waiting?
  14. kingbuttmunch

Lean

Just I would need the time and funds to get the Kpro
Back