• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Servicing North London

Where can I go to get my car servied well? It will be the 60,000 mile/ 60 month service. I have given up taking it to Honda as they where rubbish when I went last and i swear they charge too much. I am lazy so don't want to go too far, could any garage do it as its the small one?

From Barnet you could go to Brayley Honda in Hemel - Dave S on here is part of the team there and will see that all is well. :cool:

Go to Brayley Honda, Hemel Hempstead. PM 'Dave S' on here. You get forum discount at Brayley, Hemel. :cool:

Thanks for the reccomendation Stu and Carl but the OP has admitted he is lazy and therefore unable to get off his lazy fat a**e and drive for 20 minutes to come and see me to keep his service up to date. :D

Suggest he goes to his local back street cash in hand grease monkey.

(Its 12500 mile service schedule as well so should be 62500 mile service)

Happy Christmas - humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt097 :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reccomendation Stu and Carl but the OP has admitted he is lazy and therefore unable to get off his lazy fat a**e and drive for 20 minutes to come and see me to keep his service up to date. :D

Suggest he goes to his local back street cash in hand grease monkey.

Happy Christmas - humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt097 :rolleyes:

I'll drop by today Dave, I need to go to Tesco and get a book :oops:

Back on topic I can't understand why kingbuttmunch will not travel from Enfield to Hemel? :confused:

Our DC5 and CTR have been to Brayley for various bits and bobs in the past and the service is always top notch :santa:

You can drink your own weight in coffee as well :smt080

Possibly the clue is in the username - KINGBUTT = can't be asked to get off it and do something useful. :D

and by the way Stu, you have more chance today of being the Pope than getting into Tesco's.

My service book starts at 12,000 and 12 months/ 24,000 and 36 months/ 36,000 and 36 months/ 48,000 and 48 months and 60,000 and 60 months.
Is that not right then?

Ok so the distance to the Honda isn't as far as the multimap makes out

My service book starts at 12,000 and 12 months/ 24,000 and 36 months/ 36,000 and 36 months/ 48,000 and 48 months and 60,000 and 60 months.
Is that not right then?

Oh good morning and I hope you had a good Chrissy day.

When the new Accord came out in 2003, it was given 12500 mile service interval and all other cars with the 12000 schedule were upgraded to the later schedule.
Dealers were issued with stickers to put in the front of service books stating that, so, in answer to your question it should be 12500 miles but if you are having a service every 12000 miles no problem.

Now as for dealerships;

Alan Day is right on your doorstep.

Brayley St. Albans is very close, near Hatfield.

Brayley Hemel Hempstead is also very close.
When I can drive from Hemel to Potters Bar in approx 15-20 minutes on M1/M10 etc I don't think you have a problem getting to any dealer.

We are open again tomorrow, drop your car in around 10.00 am and we will do the 60,000 mile service whilst you wait, and it will be washed and vac'd.

I went to the one near brent cross last time and had a few problems so I was unsure about taking it to main dealers after that but if people are being rcomended that can't be too bad. How much would this service cost? Tomorrow at 10 sounds good

Back