• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lee987lee

1. L

Issue with a clutch on a type r turbo

Been at Cadwell park and my cars not going into gear after 1 lap, does this mean the clutch is done for? It’s a turbo 450bhp with about 340FT if I need a new clutch what do you recommend? It’s just a track car not for the roads
  2. L

EP3 ep3 turbo coming this weekend, brake advice needed

if that's what it needs then I will, I just got told I could get a good brake set up for around 500, I think DC5 Brembo's was mentioned, looking forward to having a go in it
  3. L

EP3 ep3 turbo coming this weekend, brake advice needed

I'm buying a highly modded ep3 on Saturday its running 450bhp all other bits already fitted lsd, coil overs ect, it just needs some brakes. looking to spend around £500 and wanting to know what brake set up do people have? its going to be a track car mainly and not a daily runner thanks...
  4. L

EP3 JDM as investment

Hi all, Just thought I’d post on here my plan to see what you think, I’m looking for a EP3 JDM as an investment hoping to make a bit of money over the next 5/10 years, I want an EP3 as I’ve had them before and I like to do the odd track day, I’d change springs brakes etc and save them...
  5. L

Subaru wheels

Hi ive seen some Subaru wheels on eBay will they fit my ep3 type r. I know evo wheels fit just insure about impreza wheels. Can anyone help?
  6. L

Exhaust and cat advise

when you say header is that the cat?
  7. L

weld or bolt in roll cages

sorry tomcat can you confirm what you mean, cats with door bars in as I would like to go the ring
  8. L

Exhaust and cat advise

do you get more BHP by removing your car and putting a full exhaust system on or will it not make much difference as the v tec needs back pressure to work properly I've heard both sides can anyone help?
  9. L

I have been on about 10 track days already that's the reason I bought the car, im not joining any race series but I do want a bit more protection on the tracks I think bolt in maybe the way forward for me, a cage is better than none I guess
  10. L

I've finally decided to buy a roll cage for my ep3 type r track car, I have been looking for a second hand one but had no joy I don't no nothing much about them, can anyone give me some advice as to what I need to be asking, I have the option for bolt in or welded in? I know weld is stronger...
  11. L

Roll cage

It's just finding one I've been looking weeks ha £800 to buy new
  12. L

Thinking of doing a track day in my ctr HELP total noob here !

Get it on track just don't do many laps at once. You'll never look back
  13. L

Blyton park 30th June

Nice little track we got a discount to £120 full day open pit lane if anyone is bothered
  14. L

Roll cage

I'm looking for a roll cage am I ok to buy second hand one or is it better to buy new?
  15. L

Wrap or spray???

Wrap easy it change it needed
Back