• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by LittleRob5

1. LittleRob5

Little Rob's Black FN2 Civic Type R

Just replied to your PM [emoji1360]
  2. LittleRob5

My Type Rs.. DC5 + FN2

Stunning cars there mate [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. LittleRob5

FN2 Brake Disc & Pads - Standard or Upgrades

Local garage quoted £440 inclusive of Parts, Labour and VAT to do both front and rear Checked the Honda Fixed Price and its £275 per Axel for Pads & £115 per Axel for Pads, so overall the local garage seems reasonable enough. Cheers for your help Loxy
  4. LittleRob5

Yeah I was thinking that as well. Opted for OEM for now, makes the most econimical sense. Don't suppose you know where I can find the Honda timing estimate for how long they should take? want to make sure the garage aren't going to overcharged me!
  5. LittleRob5

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding replacing the disks and pads on the FN2 Type R? I've seen these in eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/400897731615 Don't know much about MTec so unsure weather they are worth getting vs OEM replacements? Or does anyone have any other...
  6. LittleRob5

I did indeed. Tbh I thought it would fine to fit as I had the kit and had watches couple of videos on taking the dash apart.... ... What I hadn't watched was anyone fitting tr new stereo with the fascia afterwards. :( Next on the list is a reversing camera so I will pay to have that fitted...
  7. LittleRob5

So not updated this for a while. Not much has changes, other than replacing several bulbs that all decided to break separately! [emoji35] Car has been getting filthy over winter and managed to stay clean for one day: Before ending up like this after trying a shortcut on the way to work...
  8. LittleRob5

My better half hasn't been quite as mean, especially is she inherited my 13 plate polo when j got the Type R haha. Yeah sound system is also on my list. Mostly the head unit - I am missing my DAB & iPod/iPhone integration. I think I am going to go all out for a CarPlay head unit! Sent...
  9. LittleRob5

I've been pleased with the couple of bits I have but its hard to tell what's genuine on eBay prior to buying. Most other plans involve replacement / upgrades tbh. Car is over 100k so wouldn't mind some new shocks & springs, and the front end could do with a respray due to Hondas Thin paint bs...
  10. LittleRob5

Made some updates today. After seeing Topgaiters mentioned quite a few times on the forum and as per seanb123's recommendation above I ordered myself a new suede gaiter from Topgaiters on eBay to replace my tired looking standard leather one. Whilst in eBay I couldn't resist some Mugen...
  11. LittleRob5

FN2 Front bumper without number plate?

An understand the MOT thing if the characters were smaller as that's part of what they are checking for (assuming they check against the same published rules from the DVLA) - as for the plod that would be annoying as they are usually fully unaware of the specific laws. Sent from my iPhone...
  12. LittleRob5

:lol: unless I can find somewhere that gets the British standard mark with a custom sized plate there won't be much of a debate as it won't be happening haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. LittleRob5

Reviewing the legal requirements regarding the plate there is nothing specific to the size of the plate itself. The requirements pertain to the width and height of the characters, the spacing between them and the margins (either side, top & bottom) From what I can see as long as those criteria...
  14. LittleRob5

Cheers mate. Just need to find somewhere to make the plate the size I want now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. LittleRob5

Has anyone got a picture of the front bumper without the number plate on / that shows where the number plate mounting points are? Thinking of going for a shorter plate (within the legal restrictions) when I transfer my private reg over to the CTR but don't know where the mounting points are as...
Back