• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Lottie

1. Lottie

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

So sad day....the stealthy car has sat in the drive for over a year now and hasn't moved. I've made the decision to strip most of the rare, genuine and protype parts from the car to make it more drivable with the aim to use it again. I will get round to listing stuff at some point but if anyone...
  2. Lottie

It's funny all the original people are posting, had a email notification from Smeg earlier
  3. Lottie

Email notification Good to see you're still around. See you in another 5 years
  4. Lottie

Thanks Vitka I still have the car . Unfortunately trackdays have taken a back seat so the Mugen Rollcage was removed a few months ago and has gone to a good new home. In my head I should sell her, but my heart won't let me
  5. Lottie

EP3 Overheating and blowing cold air

Have a compression test done, hopefully that will tell you. When the head gasket went in the ATR there was no mayonnaise, just depends on where its leaking.
  6. Lottie

Wing Mirror Replacement - Facelift

Glad it helped.
  7. Lottie

Gruppe M Best Place To Buy?

You used to be able import them via Hoya at GM but I don't think you can any more.
  8. Lottie

Wing mirror damage grrr...

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?55543-Wing-Mirror-Replacement-Facelift&highlight=wing+mirror+replacement
  9. Lottie

Track time!

North Weald is the safest day you can do, as said its not a trackday but you will learn a huge amount about yourself and the car.
  10. Lottie

Not 100% sure im afraid. It feels like a different car now though and is a pleasure to drive again. Thank :)
  11. Lottie

Removing Household Pait Off My Clear Coat.

Clay bar and lots of elbow grease.
  12. Lottie

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Its interesting how we are all getting excited about this model when the FN2 was such a flop, wonder what's changed? Good marketing this time around?
  13. Lottie

Agreed! Personally I don't think any of the Civics have ever looked aggressive, even going back to the EK9. Its not what Honda are about, performance over looks imo, why do you think the EP3 was one of the best selling cars for Honda, it certainly wasn't based on how it looked.
  14. Lottie

I don't think I will ever sell my EP3, but I can certainly see one of these being on the drive if it turns out how will all seem to think it will.
  15. Lottie

It's didn't sign up for this

Doesn't it just pick up on the sort of pages you have been previously looking at :lol:
Back