• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Loxy

1. Loxy

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Bump for Skewer. He has set up a new webshop which can be found here: https://shop.skewer.co.uk/ As a welcome offer, Skewer is offering 10% off the entire order with the code TRO10 Get clicking and support an OG forum trader!
  2. Loxy

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Special offer for 10 days only and only on the first 10 kits sold! Standard Red or Blue Footwell kits with option connector for £23 delivered within the UK. Further offer, £5 off any of the multi-colour dimming kits, but these are the last two, so be quick! Payment details, still as per the...
  3. Loxy

PM sent bud.
  4. Loxy

Received! I'll get it in now and it should be in the post on its way to you first thing tomorrow.
  5. Loxy

Looks the same as the FN2 one that. Let me know which one you're after, prices are still current in the first post.
  6. Loxy

Answer is that they would come on with your lights and stay on, much like it would it you had ambient lighting in the door pockets etc. [emoji38] I have asked about the option connector, pretty sure it would be that same one as in the FN2 but would need a picture of your internal fuse box to be...
  7. Loxy

Ah, I get you. I've just asked Rick to be sure, but I'm on the positive side of undecided. I'll get back to you as soon as I find out. :smt023
  8. Loxy

Hi, yes still available and yes, depends what model of car you have. The plug and play options tend to mirror the OEM ambient lighting.
  9. Loxy

Knock sensor

Do you mean engine management light? Next step would be to get the code read.
  10. Loxy

Advice / help / tips

Is it actually turning? FN2 starters have a habit of the pin firing, fouling on the flywheel and nothing happening. It can be either battery on its last legs or the flywheel teeth are burred. Also try to avoid bump starting it too often. It has a timing chain which can jump teeth on the cam...
  11. Loxy

FN2 Drivers side headlight and bumper mounts.

Depends on the production year. Only facelift and Champ White FN2s had HIDs.
  12. Loxy

FK8 My Sportline Has Landed

Yes! Very nice. :smt023
  13. Loxy

370z Nismo

I'm sure you've run out of milk Mark...
  14. Loxy

Ecutek - rev limit issue

I had this. It was put down to me having my foot on the clutch ever so slightly so the flat foot shifting part was kicking in, stopping the car revving past the point where I was putting pressure on the clutch pedal.
  15. Loxy

2019 Supra GTS

Congrats and commiserations! [emoji38]
Back