• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by lynneandcrow

1. lynneandcrow

FN2 Front Shock Absorber Question

yep thats the one there good shocks ur mech should have no probs in fitting them.
  2. lynneandcrow

That was just for the shocks ended up I got them from a german parts website for 70quid with shipping each to the uk *** cant remember the name of the site. Defo get the sachs ones aftermarkets are hard to fit and problematic.
  3. lynneandcrow

£230 I've been quoted for the Sachs OEM by my dealer for a pair. I could just do the one but they should be done in pairs
  4. lynneandcrow

They are impossible to find even my local Honda dealership is having to order them in as they have no stock.
  5. lynneandcrow

Thanks for the reply Those are for an ep3 that's all I can find too can't find any decent ones for an fn2. Those Stark ones just seem too cheep but there all I can find there's no mid range ones anywhere online?
  6. lynneandcrow

Hi there I've been told that I've got a leaking front shock absorber and my local Honda stealer wants £360+Vat for 2 shockies and labour. He also told me not to bother with any other make of shockies other than the Sachs OEM as other makes are difficult to fit and cause problems in tracking...
  7. lynneandcrow

FN2 ICE/OBD2 Connection to Double Din Head Unit 24/7

Thanks for the fast reply just wanted to be 100% sure, defo gonna give it a try ;)
  8. lynneandcrow

FN2 ICE/OBD2 Connection to Double Din Head Unit 24/7

Hi everyone was just a quick ECU/ICE question. I had the idea of buying an Bluetooth obd2 like this one http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/231594096372?_mwBanner=1 Then connecting it through my android double din pionner headunit via Bluetooth to give engine info live just like a skyline. My question is...
  9. lynneandcrow

Wheel Arch Body Trim Screw Type?

Hi there recently bought a Honda civic fn2 type r and I have to say I *** it the best car I've had by far. Anyway I've got a small problem under the front passenger arch I've got a couple of screws missing. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy replacement ones. Also what dose the...
Back