• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mafmaz

1. Mafmaz

Lovin it, my nighthawk black fn2.

Car looks clean mate
  2. Mafmaz

My CW EK9

Cheers pal, not really a wire tuck just removed air con and swapped clutch lines with braided one which does help it look a bit cleaner
  3. Mafmaz

My CW EK9

Thanks pal
  4. Mafmaz

My CW EK9

Thank you pal
  5. Mafmaz

My CW EK9

I feel the same pal, I've had the dc2 and dc5 but I have way more fun in this. Thinking about either k20a or b18c4 turbo at the end of the year. My brother got an eg turbo running 500bhp and it just makes me want more power all the time
  6. Mafmaz

My CW EK9

7. Mafmaz

DC5 oem back box free

Free if anyone wants to collect
  8. Mafmaz

Volk racing wheels! How much?

I'm after a bit of help. I've recently bought an ek9 and it has come with some volk racing ce28 wheels on it. I'm wanting to change the wheels and wondered how much I could get for them, the tyres are Bridgestone potenza's and are 195/55/15. The wheels are in excellent condition and the tyres...
  9. Mafmaz

uploading images

hi can anyone tell me how to upload images on new post thread after i've wrote something cheers maz
  10. Mafmaz

Dc5 brakes

Thanks dotty I'll have a look today :)
  11. Mafmaz

Dc5 brakes

Thanks pal at least I've got a good idea now so can shop round, cheers
  12. Mafmaz

Dc5 brakes

Hi, does anybody know roughly how much front brembo discs and pads and rear discs and pads will be. Getting a price from garage tomorrow but don't want to get ripped offCheers maz
  13. Mafmaz

Dc5 spoon n1

Ye I think I'll take your advise on the springs then the inlet mani will be closer to being purchased. Thanks for all the info pal
  14. Mafmaz

Dc5 spoon n1

Only had mine 4 weeks so only mod is spoon catback. It's same as yours colour wise White with red recaros. Oh it's got a tow hook on rear, not to everyone's taste but I like it and a do-luck panel filter. Are the springs a good ride because I was going to get coilovers but if springs are ok then...
  15. Mafmaz

Dc5 spoon n1

Yes mate and a spoon decat too. I know their expensive but want the full spoon system so saving up as we speak for both. What colour is yours and any other mods?
Back