• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Lovin it, my nighthawk black fn2.

So at last I own one.
It's a 2007 with 57k on the clock, full Honda service history and a couple of extras.

It's going to be a nice slow burning project for me.
I do have a few mods in mind and am always reading lots on here to help point me in the right direction.
First some normal stuff, such as a good clean and then to get the DA polisher out. Got a couple of car park dinks that I am hoping my dent man can get out.
Small mods to start with such as some wind deflectors, wheel spacers and some black wheel nuts. Need to source some mugen badges as there are none on the spoiler, which really does need to be repainted. But that's in slow time. For the moment I am super happy and am just enjoying being back in a type r.
Will keep you all updated, but like a said, a nice slow burning project ahead.

So today just a couple of before and after pictures that have got done. Not hard at all and makes me wonder why some people don't bother with some good old fashioned hot water and elbow grease.

And got myself a new light asap as noticed this while viewing, got me a little more off the asking price.

It's not mine, a chap on another forum has been trying to sell it for ages, it would of got snapped up a few yrs back but people moved on.
I think he's asking 320 collected from Leeds way I think, dropped it quite a bit

For some reason owners don't realise that the sill plates come with cellophane on them & assume they just go manky & rust up.
But as you've found out they clean up a treat :) makes you wonder how many have reduced the price tag due to manky sill plates

Nice little job done on Sunday, got the rear ones to do next weekend. Nice free mod and had all the paint and break cleaner ect.

Nice! Did mine 2 days ago. Did you remove the calliper? Looks neat and tidy

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Here's mine done in situ
5d69c4624400c5e1aa317c2672b7aefa.jpg

Nice! Did mine 2 days ago. Did you remove the calliper? Looks neat and tidy

Left the callipers on when I did it. Just a good selection of paint brushed, some very small and after a good clean just got on with it. I'm happy.

Left the callipers on when I did it. Just a good selection of paint brushed, some very small and after a good clean just got on with it. I'm happy.
Nice one. Very good job. Will look better with the rears done
4a4053e3acae92f0621a74f42d925bcb.jpg

Back