• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mally-R

1. M

Wheels coming loose

My wheel nuts keep coming loose. Swapped coilovers back to standard shocks and springs and my drivers side is fine but passenger side nuts are coming loose. They are new nuts only on for 1k miles or so but it dint happen with the coilovers. Shock is on fine could it ve something to do with...
  2. M

Going back standard!

Hi there, im going back to the standard setup so i can sell my car, i want to remove my tein super streets, front camber bolts and rear camber adjusters, refit standard shocks and springs (when i get them) and refit the standard camber bolts and rear arms, if i do this does anyone know if the...
  3. M

wheres the cheapest place to get full camber kit?

If you wait a couple of weeks you can have mine! Im going back standard so i can sell the car. Will have tein super streets, eibach (the new and improved style bolts for the front) and rear arms, (also have a spare brand new rear arm). Just need to find the standard shocks and springs before i...
  4. M

Urgent electric wndow help required - ep3

How? What with? Forgive my ignorance lol. What tools do i need? its actually snapped inside the little holder on the end, blue bit with the spring round it
  5. M

Guys thats great, thanks a lot for te help!
  6. M

Hi Guys, so just 1 thing after another with my car. Went to wind the window down last night and a big bang when the window dropped inside the door. Took door cars etc off an looks like the steel wire that goes through the window mechanism to wind up / down has snapped. Though im not sure which...
  7. M

Massive knocking noise

Hi guys i had tein super streets fitted 3 weeks ago by tdi. Things were ok for few days but now im getting a massive knocking noise fromthe right wheel. It happens mostly when setring off slowly. More so if i have angled steering. U know i front engine mount needs replacing but this isnt just...
  8. M

Engine mount

Cheers bud
  9. M

Engine mount

Hi everyone, front engine mount rubber has split. Can i just replace the rubber or do i need a whole new mount? If i can replace does anyone have a link to one? And is this the rubber that powerflex do? Gearbox top mount for ep3? Found this at larkspeed.com thanks in advance!
  10. M

Coilover Options

thanks for the advice guys, unfortunatley already gone for the Tein ones. Got the super streets for a decent price so they will be fitted next week. The Zeta R ones look good, just sometimes wonder about things at half the price of the others, ie - all bilstein, tein, eiback, koni, ast...
  11. M

Coilover Options

Guys, been looking for some time at the different sets of coilovers and theres seriously a lot to choose from so bit of advice if you please. At the moment I dont have the amount to spend on AST or a decent set of Bilsteins or anything but I have been looking at a few sets that are slightly...
  12. M

Help Please, camber arms broken!

thanks mate, so if I re-it the standard rear arms the car would go back to factory settings at the back? or would I need alignment again? Thanks
  13. M

Help Please, camber arms broken!

Hi Guys, Bit of help if you could. I had camber bolts and SPC camber arms fitted to my car back in January. Ive today been told by Honda that the bush in one of the arms has gone and there is excessive play in the arm and wheel. I have contact the seller on ebay about this and hoping to get...
  14. M

Remote engine cut off

Hi Guys, Looking to up the security of my car. Does anyone know of such a device where you can cut the engine if stolen by sms? I need it to work with the standard alarm or be incorporated into a decent tracker Thanks
  15. M

Servicing Parts

50k mate
Back