• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Marcjones

1. M

HC-Synthese oil

I've seen some oil.with this on it also does it mean fully synthetic
  2. M

Ep3 type r emblem

Hi picked up my ep3 type r and the emblem is missing off my grill it's the facelift one I've seen some on ebay but want genuine any links to any Thanks
  3. M

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Love the cosmic
  4. M

Wheel bearings gone

My wheel bearing has gone front passenger side where is the best place to get them and should I replace all of them or just the one that has gone
  5. M

Ep3 brake setup

Are pagid discs and pads work well together
  6. M

Ep3 brake setup

I'm after some new brakes for my ep3 type r,where's the best and cheapest place for oem discs as I'm putting the ds2500 pads in them cheers
  7. M

Bearing annoying noise

Got it a link to it mate
  8. M

Bearing annoying noise

Cheers mate
  9. M

Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40

Is that deal still in with Euro mate
  10. M

Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40

I use this she'll 5-40!change mine every 4K miles as its that cheap spot on oil
  11. M

Deflectors

Just ordered climair dark tint for my ep3 type r should be with me in 2 weeks as they are a special order from Germany
  12. M

Recaro front seats

Managed to get some recaro seats out the premier today off some lad 10 mins down the road they are in excellent condition even better now after a woolite and got them for a right bargain made up I am
  13. M

Bearing annoying noise

Hi in getting that annoying bearing noise on my ep3 type r its only when it's cold until it's warm it's coming from the alternator pulley area,do you think I should just change both pulleys and replace the belt thanks guys
  14. M

Aem v2 fitting

Anyone
  15. M

Aem v2 fitting

Hi can someone send me the link on how to fit the aem v2 to the type r ep3 ive Seen it on here but can't find it now thanks
Back