• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MarcR_EP3

1. MarcR_EP3

FK8 The compliments have started

Definitely a sheep in wolves clothing.
  2. MarcR_EP3

FK8 The compliments have started

If some bloke is waiting around a car park to talk to you about a car, the last thing that I would do is talk to him, was he wearing a Honda cap? Weirdo.
  3. MarcR_EP3

FK8 Body rigidity & flywheel

You have been spoiled with the Megane, probably one of the best fwd car's ever made. Rev hang is frustrating so I totally see why it's an issue for you, from what I can gather they improved it from the fk2, I didn't really notice it on my test drive but you don't have time to judge everything in...
  4. MarcR_EP3

In a bit of a torn situation

I'm with flashy, new cars are great but they just give you more of what you can't use on the road when it comes to fun. A long slog up the motorway or dropping the kids at school modern machines make more sense. On a British b road where speed limits play a huge factor there's more fun to be had...
  5. MarcR_EP3

FK8 SportContact 6 Tread Wear

I'm out of ideas unless you are eating more pies than other FK8 owners and are carrying some extra timber.
  6. MarcR_EP3

I'm assuming you have checked tyre pressures?
  7. MarcR_EP3

FK8 Quality issues

At least there's a happy ending. An fn2 on 19's just leaves you with a sore bottom.
  8. MarcR_EP3

FK8 Quality issues

It's more uncomfortable than getting jacked off by Rolf Harris.
  9. MarcR_EP3

Not decided on what you're going to replace them with then?
  10. MarcR_EP3

Your money your choice, just a suggestion. Have you chosen a tyre that you're switching to?
  11. MarcR_EP3

Not really going to notice on your way to the shops, if you were taking it on track and pushing it I would agree. On the road you won't notice, unless you put Parada Spec 2's on.
  12. MarcR_EP3

Probably best just to change the fronts to your chosen tyre when they are ready for it, as long as they are on the same axle you shouldn't suffer any major issues in having different tyres front and rear.
  13. MarcR_EP3

Just pinch a couple of food trays from McDonald's if you want to go drifting, just don't go trying any handbrake turns.
  14. MarcR_EP3

It was a light hearted joke not aimed at anyone, the fact that you've taken it to heart isn't really my issue.
  15. MarcR_EP3

Ron it's getting a little silly now, we haven't been married I disagreed with you once or twice on the internet. Stop playing the victim.
Back