• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mark Type R

1. Mark Type R

Integra Type R DC5, the return.

Echoing all the others. I still miss my DC5. Brilliant car
  2. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I think after so many Honda’s it been a nice change. The FK2 didn’t feel special to me any more. The Nismo does.
  3. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I’m loving it It’s not the fastest car I’ve driven but it looks so good. The FK2 put me in the mentality that I had to race any challengers to show them how quick it is. In this, I don’t care. It handles amazingly and it’s so smooth. It reminds me a lot of the old V-Tec system as you have to...
  4. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Been a while since I’ve updated this due to not much happening. However today I’ve had some short tails (back boxes) fitted by Tarmac Sportz. It’s a lot louder (Not sure if these links will work) Before https://photos.app.goo.gl/PW4BQ8d3E6XbVLGR7 After...
  5. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I do 200 miles a week and the tank has a 330 mile range, which I was quite pleased about. I made sure I got a newer model so I didn’t get stung by tax. I probably wouldn’t have bought it if the tax was high. Hate paying it cause we’re taxed to death as it is.
  6. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I’m on the Facebook page but that’s it. Didn’t want to join the forum cause they’ll give me ideas :lol: I’m only putting £50 a week of fuel in it so far and the tax is cheap at £150 for the year. So it’s not been too bad.
  7. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

That looks lovely
  8. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Cheers I have to say that I’m absolutely loving it. I’d like a bit more noise from it so I’ll look at short tails before long. Apart from that I can’t fault it
  9. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Yeah, I love how it feels old school. The exhaust is quiet but has a deep rumble to it, the mrs says it vibrates the house :lol: To be honest I’ve been quite sensible in it to gauge the mpg cause of work. I’m sitting at 23mpg at the min. I was quite surprised that the range is around 350...
  10. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

It was a bit of a shock at first with me being used to turbo. I honestly thought there was something wrong. You do need to give it some to get the best out the gears. It’s more of a cruiser than the Type R but if you launch it in 1st & 2nd, it grips and goes. It really is a lovely drive...
  11. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Yeah. That’s the Nismo wing. I’m not sure if it was an option from the dealers but you can get them.
  12. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

As far as I’m aware they didn’t have the option for a big wing but I could be wrong. It could be a good aftermarket one? Like a Nismo but I’m not sure.
  13. Mark Type R

FK2 E10 Fuel launch in September

I’ve always used 99RON in all my performance cars.
  14. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I used to wash my old NHB DC5 and then dry it. Then straight after use some quick detailed and go around the car. Always looked mint. The pain with the white is in seeing any tar spots or bits. They show up bad. I’ve bought some ObliTARate from auto finesse. It’s amazing
  15. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I found black easier to hide stuff But it is still a pain
Back