• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by markl

1. markl

Suits' JDM S2000

really loving s2k's atm... been keeping my eye on the us forums for a while now! they spend crazy money on them! i didnt realise i'd missed this thread up until now. be keeping an eye on it regular to check your updates. deffo heading in the right direction anyway ;)
  2. markl

Spoon N1 + B pipe gasket?

Just a quicky.... iv had a search but not found anything in stone does the standard onut gasket fit? or is it a larger size i need due to slightly bigger pipe diameter? waiting to fit but dont wanna take my oem system off to find i need to drive and find a gasket. so any help...
  3. markl

Which Type R with the K20 engine is lightest?

probably the same as a JDM EP3 with no fluids in ;) haaa. i thought you mighta known for sure julian. what did you manage to get yours down to in the end??
  4. markl

ah majority of sources do quote 1204kg though. i'm only going of that. dunno if anyone could find official figures?? just couldnt possibly see how that site quotes the JDM as being 80 odd kg lighter? for what? think the JDM weight is about right. (by all other sources).
  5. markl

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/Detail.aspx?deriv=24216
  6. markl

Is you uk ep3 weight correct? I think think the official weight was around the EVO figure quoted above?? 1204kg? Cant understand where the JDM loses about 80kg when its exactly the same :s... Maybe its the thinner CW paintwork?? I know the DC5 is slighlty lighter around 1170 or something...
  7. markl

which magnetic drain bolt where?

just out of interest how much did they cost?
  8. markl

JDM EP3 Pre Face Lift v.s JDM EP3 Face Lift

Narr this was on UK spec cars (facelift having lighter flywheel). JDM spec have the same engine with same flywheel regardless.
  9. markl

JDM EP3 Pre Face Lift v.s JDM EP3 Face Lift

if your getting picky im pretty sure its 216ps equal to about 212bhp? correct me if im wrong though. oh and yerr a facelift JDM is basically a premier edition (the same as preface is same as 30th anniversary) with the lsd and engine spec. oh and champ white colour option. oh and all JDM...
  10. markl

Anyone handy with a machine polisher?

^joe..... TRO's inhouse detailer!
  11. markl

Markl's 30AE red type R - machine polish.

yerr engine bay could do with a good spruce up though :p
  12. markl

I know iv already spent hundreds on basic washing gear already! Foam. Clays. Towels. Sealants. Etc.. But my new shopping list is well into the hundreds already! Gonna have to wait til next month! Insurance renewal came through yesterday :/.. Mods and washing luxuries will have to go on hold :(..
  13. markl

Poly bushes where can i buy them?

ive seen the ES ones.... seem to be the only reasonably priced ones available from what little digging i did when looking into them. mugen do them but theyre pure $$. G do you know what the ES kit includes? is it pretty much a complete front and rear set? also anybody feel free to link up any...
  14. markl

the only thing is.... you come home with a massive shopping list to keep on top of it! the waters just sits up on the paintwork n beads off :cool:! before it just used to absorb it :rolleyes:.
  15. markl

clear your inbox man!!!

clear your inbox man!!!
Back