• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Marshall-EP3

1. Marshall-EP3

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Nice! I need to sort my interior, but with a 4 year old it gets messy again after one drive [emoji23] Today I finally got round to sorting a fuel leak ive had for some time, was the rubber pipe between the filler neck pipe and fuel tank. With no jack it was fiddly but just finished.. New...
  2. Marshall-EP3

Thanks man, yours looked so clean it made me wash mine when I got home haha! Also: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Marshall-EP3

Not updated in a while, lost interest for a bit because of other hobbies. Not done too much in the mean time. Couple of services, restored headlights and fitted Skunk2 LCAs Hopefully get some more stuff done soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Marshall-EP3

Yeah it's saved me a lot of money over the years! I honestly done blame you, I have no patience and it's a very long, boring and messy job haha. Literally watching pain dry haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Marshall-EP3

Thanks, yeah id definitely advise removing them asap! Nah this is just a friend of mines garage, I'm just lucky enough to be able to use the pit when it's free! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Marshall-EP3

Finally got round to sorting my rear passenger arch.. As said a few posts ago, after I removed the arch liners I was greeted with moist mud, and once I removed that there was a nice hole in the middle of some nasty rust. Been meaning to get it sorted for a while but my friend who sorts all my...
  7. Marshall-EP3

Been meaning to make a start on undersealing the car for ages now.. finally started it tonight. Same method as when I did my rear arches. Sand down any rust Apply Kurust Coat of etched primer Coat of Hammerite And finally coat of underseal. Got the main big parts done, next time I'll get...
  8. Marshall-EP3

Not much of an exciting update, but the civic was a little over due a service (only 1k miles) so I got that done tonight along with a couple other bits. Current mileage : Few bits purchased: Which included powerflex bushes for my new exhaust system, these two for the back box and have a...
  9. Marshall-EP3

Sorry haven't updated in a while, yeah the exhaust arrived after 6 months! Got it fitted right away.. Really worth the wait in my opinion, loving it! And a video of how it sounds https://youtu.be/o2cDZwtZ6KA Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Marshall-EP3

04' Satin Silver EP3 - My First Honda

Looking good! [emoji1363] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Marshall-EP3

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Great update! Can't wait to see it in person.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Marshall-EP3

Nothing exciting, unfortunately after a couple days of ordering the Js exhaust o was informed it won't be here for 8-10 weeks due to no suppliers in the UK having it in stock. 8 weeks to go now! But my JDM front Arb and front engine mount arrived from Tegiwa a couple weeks back. As soon as...
  13. Marshall-EP3

04' Satin Silver EP3 - My First Honda

Nice to see you finally started a thread Luke! Loving the updates, look forward to future mods..
  14. Marshall-EP3

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Never stumbled upon your thread before! Going to start using the site again now I've got some updates myself though! Cars looking great, glad to hear the 100k maintenance went well, another 10k miles and it'll be my turn. Definitely going to have to ask you to take pics of my car once my new...
  15. Marshall-EP3

Haha I just looked at your thread, yeah that's me! Small world.. I remember driving past when you first got it and someone gave me a thumbs up, possibly you? Also, we have a group on Facebook called CTRO Beds if you're interested.. hold monthly meets etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back