• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Martay

1. Martay

Another Fn2 :P

I'm so glad to be back in a type R again its wierd how you can miss something so much lol, though due to getting caught speeding in the cr-z I have a 6 month ban so driving it will have to wait but on the plus side I have 6 months to pull the inside out and get some nice mods on the beast. Well...
  2. Martay

Another Fn2 :P

Thought I should do start an updated car thread, The cr-z has gone :( missed Vtec too much nice car and everything just not for me I dont think unless they do a hardcore version in the future, so I have myself another Fn2 type R (my 3rd, 5 in all) its a Nighthawk black Gt done a few tweaks to...
  3. Martay

CR-Z with a few little extras

Just fitted my new short shifter kit and its the bee's knee's lol feels so much better now and gear change is a hell of alot shorter :P
  4. Martay

I'm looking at some new wheels at the moment so hopefully once the cash is there i can get them changed over, I would like the mugen wheels but i havent got the £££ that they cost lol so ill get something in the middle.
  5. Martay

Short shifter kit on its way over from the states cant wait to get that on :D supposed to reduce throw by 30% ish so should notice the difference once its on.
  6. Martay

Thats very nice :D, would love to have a few thousand to spend on my car to get it boosted up I keep looking at the bisimoto kit and dreaming lol
  7. Martay

They dont seem to mind aslong as the problem if there was one wasnt caused by what I had removed from the car or they would just say they cant do anything under the warranty for me.
  8. Martay

I have to admit I do like stripping my cars down, Its nice just going out when its dry and spending hours taking bits off changing a few things then seeing what difference has been made plus it doesnt cost you anything :D
  9. Martay

I stripped my civic out at least eight or nine times in the year I had it lol. Theres nothing that cant be done with time and patience, you just gotta go ahead and do things then worry about other things later :D
  10. Martay

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

I'm not sure who they used they did a really good though :), give the Bodycentre a ring and see. I'm tempted to buy one of those suits but need to find the right size first lolz
  11. Martay

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

I remember the amazing drive back to Norwich from Litchfields with this beast the sound is fantastic in Vtec :twisted:, shame there cant be more drives like that.
  12. Martay

It's something different to play about with im enjoying the tinkering, just a shame parts are so hard to get for them at the moment. It drives amazing at the moment and with a few more tweaks and once its lowered I hope to make it handle even better, Id welcome people to see how they think it...
  13. Martay

New Member - UKDM Teg DC2

Welcome :D
  14. Martay

thought id show off my new seat :D, on standard rails aswell so saved me buying some :D
  15. Martay

No I do a mixed bit of driving with it abit of sport down country lanes then eco the rest of the time really seems to work out good on fuel, I thought that i might of had to let it go but now I have another job sorted I can Keep it :D lol :P only drive like a granny till I hit some country...
Back