• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Another Fn2 :P

Thought I should do start an updated car thread, The cr-z has gone :( missed Vtec too much nice car and everything just not for me I dont think unless they do a hardcore version in the future, so I have myself another Fn2 type R (my 3rd, 5 in all)
its a Nighthawk black Gt done a few tweaks to lighten her up already so will get some pics up as soon as I can im hoping to spend more time with this one to tweak it up and see where it goes.

Thought I should do start an updated car thread, The cr-z has gone :( missed Vtec too much nice car and everything just not for me I dont think unless they do a hardcore version in the future, so I have myself another Fn2 type R (my 3rd, 5 in all)
its a Nighthawk black Gt done a few tweaks to lighten her up already so will get some pics up as soon as I can im hoping to spend more time with this one to tweak it up and see where it goes.

Err, congrats! :confused:

Welcome back!

I'm so glad to be back in a type R again its wierd how you can miss something so much lol, though due to getting caught speeding in the cr-z I have a 6 month ban so driving it will have to wait but on the plus side I have 6 months to pull the inside out and get some nice mods on the beast.

Well im hoping to keep this civic abit longer than the others as I want to see what potental this car has.

Back